Chapter 29

Erica

since yesterday cyn and king have been on the hush hush about something that they don't want to tell me. BUT cyn told me we are going to Hawaii which I'm super excited about. We boarded our private plane and flew out. A couple hours of flying we landed safely in Hawaii I'm so glad we got away from the craziness and we can just chill and enjoy ourselves as a family. I didn't care if I had to drop a couple gigs and meetings, because that's not important my family is.

Cyn

Hawaii is amazing we passed a few places as we were getting driven to our villa. When we got there erica and king instantly fell out on top of the bed and went straight to sleep. I couldn't help but laugh they are not morning people what so ever, but I understand it is like 6 in the morning right now. Me on the other hand I'm to excited about the wedding to sleep so I made a few calls so make sure our dresses and everything else is in order. I called the wedding officiant he will be here tomorrow morning. I can't belive I'm about to get married to my best friend, my soulmate. I never knew I could be this happy its truly an amazing feeling.... while they were sleeping I decided to walk around our suite it's really nice and the view we have is Gorgeous ! I stood outside for a bit just thinking of how my life turned out. I mean I went from being a regular girl living in dykeman who was not into woman and had a boyfriend. Now I'm about to be a married woman with a son..... wow my life changed so fast in a good way though.

wrapped up in my thoughts I feel erica wrap her arms around my waist. " hey baby, why aren't you sleeping "

E: I can't sleep when your not there. I said closing my eyes leaning on her.

" come on then " I said turning around facing her still in her arms.

E: wow

" wow what ?

E: it looks beautiful out here

" I know right " I turned to look again and she grabs my face kissing me. " mmmm babe " I said in between kisses. I grab her by her waist pulling her closer to me and bit on her bottom lip. Then I pulled back to face her

E: what's wrong baby ?

" nothing I just want to say I love you "

E: I love you too Cyn, come on im tired and I need you to sleep with me for i can sleep

" whatever you want baby " she grabs my hand and we head back to our bedroom but first I put king in one of the other rooms and kissed his forehead. I went back to our room and laid in bed with my wife. She laid down on my chest with one leg on top of me and she wrapped her arms around my neck. " comfortable ? "

E: now i am.

I held her and after a couple mins of watching her sleep I went to sleep.

King

I woke up in a nice big bed all by myself. I got up and look out the window and smiled. " cool " I said to myself I forgot we are in Hawaii and it looks awesome ! I look at the time and it's 11 o clock and I'm hungry. I walked around our suite to find my moms room. I opened the door a little and they were sound asleep. I know they are gonna be hungry so I'm gonna get breakfast for all of us I wanted to do something nice. I saw a flyer on the table saying room service. I read it and it said whatever you want just call and order it with no charge, and the will send it to you. how cool is that my mom don't have to cook. so I called the number that was on there.

Room Service: Hello how can I help you ?

" hey umm... can I have a 3 big plates of french toast, eggs , bacon. "