Chapter 10

Cyn

I wake up to a small body hugging mine, little arms around my waist, and his head laying on my chest. it was king. I don't even remember him climbing into bed with us he look so adorable sleeping just like erica..... speaking of my beautiful girl I turn my face and look at her holding me also. "aww" I said to myself. I need a picture I sit up a little and both of them hold me tighter keeping me in place. I reached over king and get my phone and took a couple pictures. " they're perfect " I sad looking at both of them.

" morning babe " I said to erica as I see her waking up

" good morning princess "

I kiss her lips, those sexy as lips.

" hmm, how did he get in here " she said looking over to king.

" I don't even know but he is a great cuddler " I turned around holding him having my back to erica, she pulls me into her.

" better than me "

" yep " as I'm stroking his hair

" oh really " she let's go of me and turns around, so I turn around

" erica I know your not jealous " I laugh

" just a little "

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek, she turns around and smiles " there's the beautiful smile I love "

" what else you love baby " she loves when I compliment her and I never get tired of doing it I mean look at her she is everything.

" well I love how you can be sexy and sweet at the same time " I kissed her lips. " I love how safe I feel around you " I kissed her again.

" keep going " she smiles

" it's literally everything I about you even your crazy side I love. " she laughs

" you sure about that because eiken is a bit too crazy "

I wrap my arms around her " love that side too "

she pulls me into her and kisses me and we kiss for a couple mins until she starts pulling in my ass. " no no not now "

" I didn't say nothing " she looks at me with those eyes that say let's fuck

" but I know what your thinking and it's not happening "

she sucks on my neck and I couldn't help but moan " babeeee " I pull back

" come on cyn santana " that voice gave me chills that I literally shaked.

" baby king is right there "

" just be quiet " she slide her hand down between my thighs , I was so wet already, but I can't I climbed ontop on her trying to get out the bed because she I sent gonna stop but she grabs my waist.

" where you going "

" baby let me go before..... "

she grabs my hair and pulls me down to her lips and sucks on my bottom lip. I start grinding in her without noticing. ahh shit what am I doing king is right there I looked at him still kissing her. I pull back she still had my bottom lip.

" hmmm erica " I eased out the bed she still sucking in my lip and she gets out the bed with me. " babe let go " I start laughing. she finally let's go

" I need you now " she wraps her arms around my neck and we head to the bathroom and I lock the door. she pushes me up against the door and then lifts me up and places me on the sink. " come here " I grab her face kissing her with my tongue doing deep in her mouth.

Erica

idk what is it but with every kiss she give me, I want more and more if her I cant control myself when I'm around her. I spread her legs and begin to kiss her inner thighs I can feel the heat between her legs she was ready for me. she grabs my hair pulling me back up to her soft lips.

*knock on the door *

K: mommy ?

I stop and look at cyn and went to kiss her anyway but she turned her head, so I sucked on her neck.

C: yes baby . she said looking at the door

I keep sucking on her neck giving her little bites.

C: hmmmm she moans

K: I'm hungry mama, he said trying to open the door

C: ok baby I'll be right out

she gets off the sink and I grab her hips " don't leave "

C: come on baby we'll have time for this later our baby is hungry

" ok I'll be right down, you got me feeling some type of way so now I have to pleasure myself " I laugh

C:no you don't touch it, only I can do that for you nobody else including you.

she grabs my hand and places it on her apple butt " now let's go eat "I follow her downstairs we cook and now we're eating.

K: so mom I was wondering......

" what is it? "

K:can we get on roller coasters today ?

C: that sounds like fun , erica say yes

" nope "

C/K: whyyyy they both wined with a sad face

" ugh fine go get dressed then " king runs up the stairs

cyn is smiling at me " why are you smiling , you both are spoiled " I laughed

C: oh we'll your gonna have to deal with us forever

I get up and sit in her lap " forever huh ?"

C: yep

" I like the sound of that " imagine that me and cyn forever ..... I mean I love how that sounds and I don't ever wanna let her go she is it for me no one else can compare or is better than her.

C: me too

she kisses me. we both get dressed and head out ride play land.

CYN

k:let's go on that one ! he pointed

I look to where he pointed and I was so down I love roller coasters. I looked at erica and she looked scared lol

E: uhhhh.... I think I'm gonna sit this one out.

" no erica were going on that. " I grabbed her hand I knew my baby was scared but I want her to face her fears with me being there to hold her hand through them.

As we are sitting there going up higher and higher to the sky on the roller coaster. erica squeezes my hand

E: I'm gonna die

I laugh and kiss her hand and before we knew it we went down fast *WOOSH* I held kings hand too he was having fun though, and so was I? I through my hands in the air and screamed? we through loops we went up and down a couple times and we were right back where we started.

K: see mommy it wasn't that bad

E: I'm about to catch a heart attack you guys are crazy

me and king die,sighing cause she's so extra. but that's my baby for ya.

K: let's go again

" let's do it "

E:HELL NO ! one time was good for me, I'm gonna go use the bathroom.

ERICA

these two are trying to kill me today lol but for them I would do anything. I kiss cyn and kiss my baby's godhead and I head to the bathroom and I'm walking I see a familiar face from a side angle. " is that...... this bitch " I follower her to the bathroom and lock the bathroom behind me. guess who it is

all she says is " Oh Sh!t "