Chapter 12

Cyn

im in the shower listening to ashanti only you. i love this song it makes me thing of erica. *singing* " only you can make me feel, and you only can take me there. " i feel arms wrap around my waist and we rock back and forth to the song. i turn around and she starts singing " crazy about the way you feel i just gotta have you here " i smile and kiss her. we jam to more songs and fool around dancing in the shower. we get out and i throw on a t shirt and stay in my panties. king is in his cousins house so i get to dress freely when hes not around.

i see my baby in a bra with booty shorts damn her ass looks good in them. i bit my lipand stared at her...

Erica

after showering i put on something light.. and i can see in the corner of my eyes cyn staring at me.. she looks good wearing nothing but a t shirt.

" can i help you " i said walking to her, she sits there on the bed.

C: yes you can. she grabs me by the ass and squeezes. she kisses my stomach back up to my lips and sticks her tongue down my throat my eyes widend i didnt expect that. she lays me ontop of her, i know what she wants but i can give her that today.

" mmmm baby not today " i pull back, this is gonna be harder then i thought.

C: why not. she kisses my breast then up to my neck.

i couldnt help but moan her kisses feel to good on my skin. but i pinned her down " cause i want to see if i can control myself "

C: what are you talking about . she starts laughing

" i mean i want to see if i can go a day without having sex with you. we literally have sex everyday i want to know how it will be if we dont "

she put on a sad face that gives her anything she wants from me.

C: come on pleaseeee

" baby just this one day "

C : fine but that doesnt mean im not gonna try. she flips me over so fast, damn shes strong. she pulls me into her by the legs and grabs my neck and begins sucking on it.

i moan " cynnn "

C: you know you want to. i arch my back and she puts her hands down my shorts, and rubs on my clit.

" hmmmm baby " come on erica you can do this i thought to myself. i flip her back over and jump out the bed and ran out the room.

C: dont run from me erica ! she shouted, i ran to kings room and locked the door. i grab his water gun " yes this will help "

Cyn

why did she run lol

" babe " i looked for her and went downstairs and see her in the living room. " erica come here "

E: no. she pulls out a water gun from behind and i throw my hands up in the air.

" erica dont shoot me " i laugh

E: i wont but no more kissing and touching for today

" ok ok so i cant touch you at all, no cuddling or nothing "

E: nope thats too much

" BABE you got to be kidding me "

E: cyn you dont know how weak i get from your touches and kisses. just looking at you i feel weak already.

i blush, shes so adorable. " dont fight it " i walk a litle closer to her and she sprays the gun at me feet. " ahhhh" i jump back. and she laughs.