Chapter 13

Cyn

im laying down with erica and it hits me. i dont want to wait any longer for her to be my wife, i know shes the only one for me im know im young but i dont care im living in the now moment and right now im inlove with her..... ok cyn dont freak out just ask her...

" erica "

E: hmm ? she says with her face buried in my chest.

" i need to ask you something "

E: what is it baby ?

she looks up at me " ok " i went to get up but she pulls me back

E: no stay here and lay with me

" but i need to stand up to ask you this "

E: what ? she laughs

" babe let me say whats on my mind and il do whatever you want after. ok ? "

she lets me go i stood up and just stared down at her... fuck im so nervous..

E: well ?

" hold on let me think " she starts laughing again, she come to me and wraps her arms around my neck

E: why are you acting so weird cyn

" babe im about to tell you how i feel about you. "

E: oh yea ? tell me how ou feel cynthia

i kiss her lips to calm my nerves, which it did. " ok im ready now "

i look deep in her beautiful big brown eyes..

" Erica you mean the world to me, and i love you with every being in me. Every inch of me is in love with you, every part of you i love flawas and all. you are mine and iam yours. i would go through hell and back just to see you smile, and be happy. you have my heart and i dont ever want you to give it back, i want to be with you forever. so with that being said"....

i get on one knee and pull out the ring. " Erica Jasmine Mena will you be with me forever and marry me ? "

Erica

OH. MY. GOD did she just ....... i must be dreaming right now because cynthia santana just asked me to marry her and professed her love to m. i never knew she felt that strongly about me, i feel EXACTLY the same way shes my world but......

C: erica please say something...

i tried to say something but no words were coming out my mouth. i feel my eyes beginning to water... she stands up and grabs my hands

C: baby ?

" cyn i.....i......i dont know what to say "

C: baby say yes i love you, sctrach that im IN LOVE with you

" im in love with you too but " - gco

C: but what ? she lets go and backs up a little

" noo baby its just..."

C: what erica, tell me its a yes or no.

" its not that simple cyn " i start to cry cause i dont want her to think i dont love her

C: what is it then baby ? whats on your mind either way im still gonna be here with you

" im scared cyn " damn im in full crying mode now..

C: scared ? scared of what ?

" im scared that his wont last. that this is too good to be true, that ill be happy and then in a blink of an eye ill get my heart broken again. i cant go through that heartache i gave my ex all of me i gave everything i have and he broke me, he broke my spirit. and im too scared to let you in because that might happen to me again. "