Chapter 5

The next morning erica and cyn get ready and leave on a private jet on their way to Maimi. when they touch down they get into the car that was there waiting for them.

CYN

I call Nya once we got into the car " wassup Nya... yea Im here where is the place at again ....... oh ok I'll be there in 10 mins....... bye boo "

E: na cut that boo shit out

ME: I laughed " baby chill " she gets jealous so easily, it's cute.

E: I'm fine, but cut that out I'm so serious I'm the only boo you got.

ME: grab her face " you got it boo " I kiss her and pull away, but she grabs my neck and kisses me roughly and starts butting my bottom lip, oh no what did I start lol

E: I start kissing her neck , nibbling on it I move my hand her her thigh. she moans.

ME: "erica" I moan .. "not here"... whyy cyn she whines. " because we're here baby " she continued to suck on my neck.

E: so.

ME: baby I have to go.

E: ok ok but when you get back I'm gonna get what I want.

ME: I laugh your such a freak.

E: only for you boo I kiss her one last time and we get out the car and I see Nyah walking towards us.

C: I see Nyah walking to us I look to erica " baby be nice " we walk towards Nyah , me and erica walk holding each others waist.

N: wassup cyn she leans in for a kiss on the cheek.

C: we do a quick kiss on the cheek and feel erica squeeze my waist.

N: oh hey erica

E: I nod at her.

N: so cyn ill see you out there its gonna be fun, she smirks looking at erica.

C: cool. nya leaves, i turn to erica " baby you good cause you was holding me pretty tight."

E: i cant stand her thats the last time she kisses my girl, " yea im good but shes not kissing you no more, her lips better not be anywhere near yours."

C: i laugh her jealousy is a turn on. But ericas face was serious so i grabbed her face and kiss her. " your lips are the only ones i want ". i turn to walk away, but she pulls me back and kisses me so passionate that i felt a chill go down my spine.

E: " they better be " i slap her ass and she walk away.

C: see you later babe.

ERICA

i get back into the car, and headed home to see my king..... i walk in and shout " KING IM HOME!" i see my baby running to me yelling " mommy". i pick him up and spin around with him in my arms. "hi baby, ive missed you" i said kissing all over his face.

K: ive missed you too mommy he said squeezing her.

ME: wheres your abuela ? ( grandmother )

K: in the living room he gets down and takes ericas hand and leads her there. " Look whos here lela, mommys home !" ( lela - abuela for short )

EM: hey baby, i said kissing her cheek king leaves to play his game.

ME: hi mommy how are you ? i asked smiling

EM: im ok, how are you because you look extra happy today.

ME: what do you mean im always happy when i see you and king