Chapter 25

ERICA

baby I'm back

Me: baby ? I'm not your baby who's this

seriously you forgot about me erica

Me: who's this I'm not gonna ask again

Your fiance Samantha

my heart dropped " oh shit " .... Samantha was my first. Like first time with a woman and I wanted to marry her. This was all before rich. I proposed to her like 5 years ago but she moved out the country without saying a word. I haven't heard from her since obviously i thought the marriage was off and I'm single again. Clearly she didn't.

i texted back

Me: Fiance? I'm only engaged to one woman and your not her.

S: But you said you would wait for me erica i love you

Me: I never said that listen you left , you left without telling me nothing. I have moved on and found my soul mate during the process.

S: WHAT !? WHO!? but I still have your ring how can you just leave me like this

Me: it's none of your concern who she is and leave you !? You left me have you forgotten it's been 5 years Samantha ! you were gone for 5 years !

S: and I'm sorry for that I really am but I still have your ring so that means I'm still yours.

before I could reply I heard the door open I knew cyn and king we're back. But I'm still stuck on Samantha coming back I always wondered how I will feel if she came back and right now i can careless if she's here or not because I don't want or need her. The only person I want and need is Cyn and of course my King.

C: hey baby

" hi babe so did you find my outfit ? "

I winked at her

C: yes and babe when you see king in his your gonna faint. he's gonna look so good right baby

K: right momma I'm gonna look like a King !

" hahaha you always do, are you guys hungry ? "

K/C: we starving !

" you guys are always starving but what do ya wanna eat ?"

After king and cyn going back and forth on what to get I got fed up and just ordered Chinese food without telling them.

" listen I already ordered Chinese food so that's it with the back back and forth "

C: ok fine

K: yea that's fine

" good now can I have my hugs and kisses I didn't get that all day " I put on my sad face. they both jumped on me and kissed me all over my face and I did the same to them. I love my little family.