Meeting Party

It was a crowded hall. So many people  faking a smile behind blue eyes yet laughing so loud to be heard by a certain man. He was a bit young to call man but too old to be a boy at the same time. He was the center of attention and reason for this party. It was his 500 years old birthday meeting but he never looked older than 20 .The curse or bless he would say about being young forever. He was a tall male with dark brown hair, he had brown eyes and a very attractive face for that matter. There was a boy at his side as tall as him. He looked a bit older than Prince with black hair and handsome features.

Forth was the servant, bodyguard or whatever of the prince. They both strolled in hall with disinterested eyes. Till a cute boy laughed loudly. Phana looked at him n smiled, something he rarely did in front of "people".There was a boy a bit shorter than him with blue n purple eyes. He had dimple on one side and his lips were cuter than his dimple. Phana liked cute little things. His raven hair was long to his hips and tips were kinda blue like one of his eyes. Kit. The boy who is acting reckless in front of a whole royal family laughed once again and found a shadow behind. When he turned around himself he saw the most handsome male he would ever meet and there were two others behind. But this wasn't the real matter. Everything turned upside down when a waiter tripped n poured a whole cup of water on Pha's new shirt.

Wayo cursed under his breath. He was a fucking unlucky boy to live in this century. He made a huge mistake before the prince in person but little he knew that phana looking at HIM with mesmerised eyes.