Dany sat down beside her three petrified dragon eggs and sighed, three eggs and three Targaryen children. How could she have not known she had a sister after all these years, she felt resentful to her brother for never telling her this. But she swore to herself that if her Dothraki husband ever did get her brother back to Westeros with an army behind him, she would spend her time finding her long lost sister. It wouldn't be hard for her after all, like looking into a mirror.

~

Violet stood in the back of Winterfell with the rest of the unimportant people. She wasn't generally a tall girl, so she had a hard time seeing everything that was going on. The king and Queen along with around a thousand men had driven to Winterfell from Kings Landing. Violet only knew what Robb and Jon told her; the theory that he wanted their father as the new hand.

The thought of Ned leaving Winterfell to replace a hand that had died so unexpectedly, left a bitter taste in Violet's mouth. She loved Ned like a father and if something were to happen to him, it would tear her apart. She could barely make out horses and carriages over the shoulders of the men standing in front of her. But she knew when the King arrived, as everyone had immediately bowed.

Violet felt out of place bowing down to a man she had never seen in her life. From what she heard about Robert Baratheon, he seemed a man she didn't want to know. She heard he was a drunkard who loved his whores, and the fact that he had the previous king killed to take what didn't belong to him just didn't sit right with her. She heard all about the Targaryen dynasty, read about the dragons and how they brought together the seven kingdoms. Why would someone want to ruin that?

She got bored kneeling in the mud for so long, she pulled a dagger out of her boot and started drawing shapes in the dirt. But soon enough everyone around her stood, and so did she. Several people started to disperse seeing the king was busy, and so did she. Instead of wandering off to work in the stables or in the armory like she normally did, she found herself skipping over to Jon Snow who was in the row behind his father.

"Hello Jon" She said quietly to her friend who looked out of place standing behind his high born father. Jon turned to her and smiled, raising an eyebrow when he saw the dagger in her hand. "Planning on killing me are you?" he asked with a nod of his head to the object in her hand.

She frowned and finally smirked when she looked down at the dagger, still slightly dirty from playing on the ground only moments prior. "Got bored" was all she said making Jon's smile grow. He was used to her acting out of the normal, someone like Sansa would never dare to get her hands dirty in the mud. She saw Lady Stark frown at the two of them out of the corner of her eye, and not to upset the Lady of Winterfell she stopped her chatting.

After the King and Ned made their way down into the crypts of Winterfell, Violet found herself free from standing around in formation with the rest of the towns people. She skipped around still playing with the dagger in her hands, when she found herself colliding with a human body. She caught herself with ease before looking up to see who she ran into.

She didn't know the man, but he had long golden hair that seemed to be cleaner than her own. She knew immediately that he was a knight, as she admired the beautiful sword on his hip. The man smiled down at her, and like most people seemed to be entranced by her eyes. "Do I know you?" The man asked her, raising an eyebrow.

Violet remembered every face of the people she had met, and she was certain she had never met this man before. "No, sorry" She said with a shrug, and went to walk past him. The man however grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Out of instinct Violet went for the hilt of her sword, and in an instant the end of it found the neck of the man.

He just smiled, and ran his finger along the beast at his throat. "You are quick" The man said to Violet. She nodded and sheathed Beast at her hip. "I've been told" She said.

"Pardon me my Lady but I-"

"I am no lady" Violet said cutting the knight off. "Yes, well then what shall I call you?" He asked. Violet sighed and told him her name. "Well then Violet, do not take offence but you seem a bit out of place up here in the cold" He said making a gesture to her choice in clothing, her bright hair that was pulled behind her in a messy braid, and the dirt smears across her face. Violet had not cared to wash up before the Kings arrival, she was nobody special and had no reason to speak to the man.

"It's my home. Mi'Lord" She said trying to keep her impatience to a minimum, she just wanted to run off to hunt and this man was holding her back. "I am no lord, just call me Jaime" He said with a blindingly white smile. Violet sighed and gave Jaime a quick nod before turning on her heel to walk away.

"It was nice speaking with you Ser Jaime" Violet said bowing her head in respect, something she only knew to do from Robb doing it to Rodrick Cassel every time he saw him. Jaime tilted his head in amazement to her. "How did you know I was a knight?" He asked her, holding his hand over the hilt of his sword.

Violet smiled at him, "I can always tell" she said before finally skipping off through the entrance of Winterfell deep into the Wolfswood, Leaving behind a bewildered knight who couldn't shake the feeling that he knew her from somewhere.

I wanna thank xonceuponatimex for making my awesome cover!!! :-)