Chapter 1

Hello! Hope you all enjoy reading the story. It starts out Juice/OC but I then got more into Happy's character as time went on so I added a little Happy/OC in the mix too as the story goes on.
It's actually 143 chapters completed and I started uploading here then forgot about it 😬 but I'm adding again so hopefully everyone can read it here start to finish! Thanks!!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Roxy threw the empty cigarette packet on the ground and checked her phone again.

Her plane had landed almost an hour ago and her parents apparently had better things to do than pick their only daughter up from the airport and had sent some patch to pick her up. A patched member who was taking their sweet ass time.

After what seemed like an eternity, without the ability to even smoke to calm her nerves, Roxy saw the familiar tow truck pull up to the pick up area.

"About time." She made her way over to the truck and waited for the driver to hop down. "Juice right?"

The guy rounded the front of the cab, eyeing her up and down as he did so. "Roxy?"

"That'd be me." She rolled her eyes at him as he picked her cases up and secured them in the back of the tow truck.

"Ready to go then?" Juice gave her a smile and motioned to the cab.

"Nah I'd rather hang here for another hour." She didn't mean to be snarky but the lack of nicotine combined with the hour long wait and nerves of being home kind of took their toll.

His smile faltered and he moved back to the driver's door.

Roxy climbed into the cab, kicking herself for being so mean. She buckled in and turned to face him as he started the engine.

"Sorry about that. It's been a long day and I haven't had a smoke for like... Too many hours." She tried to smile at him to lighten the mood.

It seemed to work, he glanced over her again as he pulled the truck out of the pick up zone. It didn't take Juice long to notice her figure, clearly on display cleavage, and the dimples that appeared on her cheeks with the smile.

"It's all good. I have some in my kutte pocket if you want one."

At her nod he tried fumbling for the inside zip whilst manoeuvring the big truck onto the highway. It was proving to be a challenge so Roxy took pity on him and leant across the cab to reach in for herself, fingers brushing against his stomach as she retrieved the crumpled packet from his zippered pocket.

Juice noticed her hands on him as he drove and couldn't help but smirk as she moved back over to her side, having copped an eyeful down her top as she leant over to him.

"Thanks." She lit one up, offered him one and they smoked in silence for a while.

Roxy checked her vibrating phone, it was her mum and she figured she better answer it.

"Hey baby. Juice find you ok?" Her mums voice was muffled by the sounds of what Roxy assumed was the clubhouse in the background.

"Yeah he made it eventually." Roxy offered him a small smile to show there were no hard feelings before propping her feet on the dash and chucking her finished cigarette out the window.

"Sorry to send the idiot. We couldn't make it out there to grab you. Club shit, y'know?"

Roxy knew alright. The club came first and all that. "Don't worry Ma it's all good. We are on the way now. Where am I meeting you?"

"Clubhouse. Guys wanna see you and your dad'll be here sorting shit till late. Figured we can get you settled back in to the house later."

Hanging round the clubhouse was the last thing she wanted after spending most of her day either on a plane or in an airport, but given she was the President's daughter she didn't really get much choice.