Special: Thanksgiving

Author's Note: 4 votes came and here it is! But before you read, just remember at first it wasn't planned to be here while I was writing and was just having a fun imagine in my mind. So it'll start off as imaging then slowly become a oneshot. So sorry for if the beginning is confusing but it will be less as you resume reading. Anyway, enjoy :)
P.S I wrote this after having Thanksgiving with my family. Which I hope you guys have or had a wonderful one!  Remember you can read if you want. 

  It'll start off first my mom and her boyfriend entering my cousin's place before me and Demi. I'll be still at the front door with her and feeling myself becoming more and more nervous as I held onto Demi's hand. I'll be like "What if they don't accept it?" to Demi and she'll be like it'll be okay as she gives me her smile that always makes me happy and know she's right. So me and her stepped through the door hand in hand. So far, everyone is still talking and having fun till when me and Demi walk up the stairs. They stopped talking and the music stops. They all gave me a surprised look at first as I awkwardly say hi to everyone and with a nervous smile while Demi gave a calm smile and say hello while giving my hand a squeeze to help my nerves to calm. It almost became more quiet till my cousin Andy who already knows me liking girls, asked kindly who is Demi to me and I shyly said "This....This is my girlfriend Demi." My cousin Andy shook Demi's hands and introduced herself to Demi and welcomed her to the big family and told her the bigger the better. I was still nervous on what will the rest of my family's true reaction to me bringing a girl as my companion than a boy. Not only because it's my first time but it's just usually my other cousins bring their other ether boyfriend or girlfriend while for me, each time I came to a family event, I'm usually by myself and go to them with my mother and her boyfriend. But I'm not alone this time for I have someone and that someone is Demi. Soon my uncle who's the father of Andy came up to me and Demi. I was half and half not worried on his reaction since I remember him saying he respects people and he too feels bad for doing something that wasn't his fault. What he did surprise me. He smiled at me and Demi as he shook her hand and introduced himself to her and welcomed her as well. He then looked at me and told me he's proud of me. It made me feel better he accepts me now just the rest of the family. To my surprise, they all came to and all told me they're all so happy for me while they were doing that, I spotted my sister smiling happily for me that I told everyone this way and they too accepted. Embarrassing enough, one of my uncles told Demi, I sometimes sing karaoke causing her to look at me with a big smile which made me blush as I agree that I do. Then one of my aunts suggested me and Demi go get food and eat so me and her did. As I was about to give her a plate, I said something to her.   

  "You were sure popular." 

 "Only popular because I'm with you." She said as she took the plate.  

  "Not really. I'm usually not in the spotlight for I'm a loner that just has an iPad and iPod as my company." I said as I put a turkey slice on my plate and hers after. 

  I felt Demi lean close to my face making me see her up close and even though me and her been together for a while, I can't help but blush each time I see her face close to mine.

  "Well this time you're not a loner also you don't need to depend on your iPad and iPod to keep you company for I'm here with you." 

  "Demi.." I said her name softly. I put my plate down for a moment to kiss her lightly. 

  "Well someone is brave enough to kiss during their family gathering." She said with a smile. 

  "O..Oh shush. Now let's get food." I said as I smiled back at her and grabbed my plate. 

  As soon she pulled back to grab some food herself, she overheard one relative sang a love song. 

 "Hey, Melly." She called out to me, which gave me shivers and know when she calls me by that nickname, it must mean she wants something and I can't see myself saying no to since I low-key loved that nickname and since she calls me that, I can't help but love it more.