Chapter 9: The Grilled Cheese Incident

Author's Note: I dedicate this Chapter to the cheesy quesadilla I just ate while writing the last Chapter. P.S I think I might start writing more than 500 words now.

~The Next Day~

"And the winner is......." the voice coming from the TV.

"Is?" I asked eagerly, going to the screen closely as I sit on the couch.

KNOCK-KNOCK

Not now...

"Is....." the host said.

"SAY IT ALREADY!" I almost shouted at the door.

KNOCK-KNOCK

"Oh Dios mío!/Oh my God! I'm coming!" I stood up and walked to the door to open it. "Que?! I mean yes?" I quickly coughed to hide the what I said earlier.

In front of me was Carol.

"Is right after these messages." The voice coming from the TV said.

"Hi, you're lucky he said that Carol...what is it you need?" I asked, trying to smile and not sure how it a little bit annoyed me I wasn't going to know the winner of the show I was watching.

"Mel you're supposed to get ready!" Carol said, barging in.

"Ready? Ready for what exactly?"

"To get the grilled cheese!"

"Can't we go later on?"

"Nope! Come on! Come on! Besides, I sent you a text earlier telling you I was arriving." Carol said as she pushes me to my room.

"Wait I need to find out the winner of the bake off!!.....Wait you did?"

"Aright once you know the winner, it's off for you to change and yes I did."

"And now we back to the show! And the winner is........ Franklin Blinker!" The TV Host said.

"Alright now go change Mel!" Carol said, while pushing me to my room again and turned off the TV.

"Okay okay on it. " I said as I enter my room and closed the door on her face.

Since I already showered when I woke up, I put on a sweater with black & blue stripes with white little dots and I put on my black jeans along with Vans shoes. I grabbed my iPod Nano, wallet, and phone off the nightstand to see Carol did text me to inform she was coming.

"H...Hey Carol... you're right... you did text me... hahaha um whoops?" I showed her the screen, pointing at the text as I was heading out my room.

"See!" She puts her hands on her waist and looking a little bit.

"I'm sorry..?"

"It's fine so let's go now!"

"Why do you want to hurry on so fast Carol?" I asked as I'm locking the door.

"No time! I'll tell once we're there!"

"Okay."

As we walk, I notice I forgot something.

"Wait I forgot something!" I ran off leaving, Carol a little bit alone.

"Where are you going!?"

"Just stay right there! I'll be back in a few seconds!"

After a few seconds, I came back with a cloth.

"You forgot your scarf Mel?"

"Yes." I said as I smile while putting it on like I did yesterday with having it up to my nose.