Author's Note #2

Hey guys, I'm very sorry for not updating... I'm just having such a hard time thinking how should a scene play out.. I'm currently still writing the next Chapter and I know I said it'll come out soon, but it turns out as I was writing the last chapter, more ideas came to me and I thought it'll go well in the story but I'm trying to think of how to insert them so don't worry, this is story is not discontinued because I received so many votes and reads (Thank you so much btw) from this story that you guys don't deserve that. So I'm not dead for I'm still here, and reading other stories to help inspire me. I hope you'll stick with me on this story since I honestly really enjoy writing this story and it really pains me to see that as I'm sometimes getting new reads and votes, the previous readers are still waiting for the new chapter... I have been also dealing with somethings but still trying to breakthrough it and go back to writing. If you're upset with me, I understand. Just know, I'll try my best to update the story and finish the next chapter then straight on to writing the next for I already have some ideas planned out for how it'll plan out.

If you read this all, thank you for reading my story and thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you understand.  I'll try to work extra hard.

P.s I oddly have made a goal for each chapter that it'll have 500 or higher in it so that you guys don't have to go to the next page right away while feeling it was short and so that you guys don't think I just write whatever comes to me and I'll write and boom there's a chapter that didn't really put much into effort. Which is another reason why it's hard to think on how to play out a scene.

I kinda wish I had a muse.. Anyway I hope you have a great upcoming week and great weekend or whatever day you read this on. If you got any questions for me, feel free to ask me underneath here.