Chapter 15: Flower Beauty

I walked to the store with the flower behind me and I couldn't see Demi so I decided to ask a worker. 

"Um excuse me, where is your employer Demi?"

"Oh she's in the back in the storage room. Would you like me to go get her?" the employer asked.

"Sure I'll come with you though." 

"Alright." 

As I started to follow the worker to the back, they asked me something.

"So what is your business with Demi?" 

"Oh um nothing. I just want to give her something." 

"Is it that flower?" 

I blush a little and nod.

"Aww how sweet. I'm sure she's going to like it."

"Please don't tell her about the flower. I rather she be surprised by it."

We reached the back.

"Sure no worries but please stay here since only employees are allowed to go in." The worker said with a smile on their face as they go inside to go get Demi for me.

As I waited, I tried to make sure I looked presentable and I tried to think of what to say to Demi.

I breathed into my hand to make sure my breath was okay and out came Demi with the worker.

Demi looked kinda irritated when she saw me.

"Hi, Demi!" I smiled, looking at her.

Before she said anything, she looked at her co-worker, signaling they can go now.

"Oh sorry haha." The co-worker said and walked past me and goes back to working.

"Oh hi Mel. What are you doing here?" Demi said.

Before I said anything, she spoke more.

"Aren't you busy with someone? Oh I don't know....your girlfriend?"

I stopped smiling and looked a bit confused on what she meant.

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" I asked as I tilt my head in confusion.

"You know the girl with  black hair with the blonde tips." Demi said.

"Oh, you mean the girl back there? She's not my girlfriend." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah I'm sure. I actually came here to see you Demi but I just randomly bumped into her while heading here." I give Demi a reassuring smile.

" I see umm I was just wondering since you guys seem close." Demi said.

For a second I thought I saw Demi form a small smile but she quickly stopped when noticed me still looking at her.

"Well don't worry!..........................Oh right! I forgot, I wanted to give you something but close your eyes first."  

"Why?" Demi asked as she gives me a questioning look.

"Trust me." I said.

Demi closed her eyes as I went closer to her and placed a the sunflower behind her ear. 

"That tickles Mel." Demi said as she giggled a little and smiled.

Looking at her smile and hearing her giggle caused me to blush a little and felt my heart beat rise. 

I took a step back and covered my cheeks to hide my blush with my arm.

"Alright now open them."

"Okay." Demi opened her eyes. 

Holy cow she looked so pretty with the flower that I felt distracted by her beauty. 

"What I'm I supposed to see Mel?" Demi asked. 

"Oh right sorry. Um hold on."

I took my phone out and put the camera facing her.

"There now you can see it better." 

Demi took my phone to look at herself.

"Awww.. it's cute." Demi said.

"You look extra beautiful with it." I mumbled. 

"Hm?" Demi looked at me with her angelic smile.

"Oh, um  nothing.." I looked down, still blushing.

Unexpectedly, Demi gave me a hug and after the hug, she gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush more than usual. 

"Thank you Mel. That was very sweet of you." Demi said.

"Y-You're welcome."

"I believe you now." 

"Believe me on what?" I felt confused for second since I wasn't expected her to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"That you came to see me silly. Well I have to get back to work or else my boss will yell at me. So thank you again for the flower and the visit Mel." Demi smiled at me.

"I'll go for now then."  I said as I smiled back.

We both walked to the front of and waved bye to each other.

That was an interesting yet good day so far. I think for the rest for now, I'm going to walk around the mall. 

I still feel my heart beating really fast though.... hmm.... 

Author's Note: Hey guys, the future chapters might take a little more while for I'm feeling very sick like I can't stop sneezing and coughing so I'm very sorry if the future chapters take a while to come out DX