Chapter 6 The Party pt 2/The Scarf

A/N: To keep things short, I'm very sorry for the long wait for I was dealing with personal things and the things really bugged me for a while that it caused to make it hard for me think on what to write. I'm still dealing with them and I'm getting more emotional lately so I'm sorry for the lack of updates and lame chapters that I write. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

"Oh um the scarf.. It's um... The latest trend wearing a scarf!" You know?! Haha!"

I said to Carol, trying to not hide anything.

"Oh scarf is the latest trend?! OMG!"

Carol clapped her hands together with an excited expression.

Yes good she fell for it! Or so I thought till I saw her with a little not pleased look. Uh oh..

"Cut the crap Mel. I know it isn't the latest trend. Tell me the truth."

Damn I forget she's my sarcastic buddy..

"No."

"Yes."

We went back forth for a small while till she decided to bribe me with something.

"How about I buy you a grilled cheese for the information on the scarf?" Carol said with a grin.

I grabbed the hem of the scarf and looked away.

"That isn't going to work Carol.."

"Oh but not just any grilled cheese, the cheesiest one."

I flinched a bit when I heard her say cheesiest.

"You just want to know why I'm wearing the scarf right?"

"That's the truth."

"First before I tell you, let's go somewhere alone and try to not overreact okay?"

Carol nodded.

Before we went, Carol walked up to her boyfriend Tommy to tell him, she'll be right back and just go talk to me.

After that, we walked passed through some crowds of the people.

We bumped into some couples that were making out but none bat an eye or bothered to move.

We finally manage to get a room for ourselves.

"Tell me now!! I want to know!" Carol said as she grabbed the scarf and yelling into my ear.

"Alright!! Sit first!" I said as I grabbed the half of the scarf off her hands.

Luckily I didn't need to tell her twice for she sat on the bed waiting.

"Okay remember though, don't overreact and please don't tell anyone."

I put my hands on the scarf I'm wearing and grip on it on a little look at her.

"Yeah yeah! I promise! Now onto the revealing!"

I blushed and looked away embarrassed as I slowly unwrapped the scarf around my neck, revealing the hickey I got from Demi hours ago.

"Are you sick?" Carol looking curious but not curious at the same time.

"N..No.. You know what it is!" I mumbled yelled at Carol, feeling I blush more.

"Did an animal bit you?"

"No."

"Are you having allergy reaction? If it is, we should get to the hospital right away!" Carol said as she quickly got up and was about to go towards the door till I put my hands on her shoulder, pushing back to sitting down.

"Carol are you trying me to say it?!"

"Um no...? Just tell me what it is please?"

I really don't know if Carol is that clueless or she really got better at acting but I'll just tell her.

"It's...it's a hickey.." I whispered the last word, hoping did and didn't she heard me.

"A what?" Slowly Carol was grinning.

"You heard me..."

"Um no I didn't so say it again."

"It's a hickey!" I whispered yelled it but unexpectedly the music cuts out.

'Oh crap! Did anyone hear that?!' I thought in my head

I ran to the door, peeking my head out to see if anyone heard what I just said and luckily enough, the people that were by the door were no longer in sight.

I asked Carol to throw me my scarf.

She threw it trying to not laugh.

As I wrapped the scarf around my neck, I felt like a ninja and Greninja from Pokemon since the scarf is also covering my mouth.

"Alright stay here!" I told Carol and she nodded her head to reply back.

I walked to the door and opened it to head out like a ninja.

As I walked out, I heard random yelling from the downstairs.

"Hey put the music back on!"

"Dammit Craig!"

"S-Sorry!"

I chuckled while hearing them as I walked till I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry about that." I said as I look up to the person who's wearing a red hoodie.

"It's okay." The person replied back, turning out to be a guy.

I quickly tried getting past the guy.

"Hey wait you'r—"

"No time!" I quickly said before he said another word.

I quickly went to the railing to see that people were complaining and that the DJ was having difficulties with the music.

"Phew that's a relief it was just that... Haha that was sure close.." I said.

Oh so I thought it was a relief till the front door opened the door to reveal the most beautiful girl.

But this girl wasn't just any girl, she was...

"Demi!!!"

A random dude shouted.

Oh crap..

"Chill guys! Demi has got this!"

A/N: In the progress of writing the next chapter at the moment. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.