Chapter 17: The Bracelet

Now to the story!

"And he hasn't had a date in a while so he's available! So I'm going on a date with him." Jennifer said excitedly as she raised her bags from the stuff she bought.

"That's amazing!" I said back as excited.

"Right?! So once he turns to my boyfriend, me and him can go on double dates with you and the girl you like!"

"Uh.."

"I'll even come with you as you ask her out!" Jennifer said with a big smile on her face as she looked at me.

"I'll...I'll um... Think about it okay?"

"Alright well you better you melon head."

"Melon head?" I looked at Jennifer.

"I'm in the mood to have some melons okay.." Jennifer pouted.

"Heh...melons...round and squish.." I grinned as I felt myself blush and make it seem I'm squishing something with my hands.

"M-Mel! I know you're into girls as well but do you have to say that! You pervert!" Jennifer said she punches my arm playfully while trying to hide her smile and her laugh.

"I can't help it!" I said as I randomly remembered getting an image of Demi's boobies sent to me by her appear in my thoughts which made me um want to see the photo again.. Heh boobies.

"Hey Mel?"

"Boobies? I mean yes?"

Jennifer give me a weird look when I said boobies but she doesn't bring it up.

"Why did you get that bracelet and two matching bracelets? Don't think I didn't notice you getting them."

I looked at the bracelet I got which was a spiked.

"Why not? I found it cool." I said trying to avoid the matching bracelets talk.

"And about the matching pair? Who are you going to give the other?" 

"Let just say it's a secret okay?" I said as I put my finger to my lips.

"Is it for the girl you like?" Jennifer said grinning, causing me to jump.

"N-No!" I said feeling myself blush.

Okay maybe it is for Demi.. But who knows if she'll like it or not! 

"Mel...you know...I can tell you're blushing."

"Can't I just like picture of matching! I find it very cute like watch this!" I take out the matching bracelets from a bag to reveal one has a lock and the other has a small key which I put them together to show the key fits the slot. "Ta da! A key to the one's heart! How sweet!" I said as I fake cry.

 ///(I actually saw this type of bracelet on Etsy which I really did find cute and made me inspired to add it to the story. I'll put the link after this chapter if interested on buying it. p.s I'm not the seller nor do you need to mention I sent you. p.s.s I personally don't know if they do fit but they probably do.)  

Jennifer hits my shoulder looking a bit annoyed.

"You didn't  have to be so rude about it!"

"Ow...I wasn't though...I  really do like the idea of matching since it's cute and really does make the being together more lovely don't you think? " I give off a cheesy happy child smile.

"Sometimes I forget you're into that type of stuff but at the time, you're not into girly stuff and you said boobies. but I do agree it is pretty cute." Jennifer smiled.

"Blame Jessie for making me say that type of things easily! But see I told you!" I smirked a little thinking, Jessie probably sneezed right now from just mentioning her causing me to whisper "Bless you." 

Jennifer laughed and pushed me to the car.

"Let's go get some melons now and don't you say it." She said as she goes to the passenger seat.

"Boo—" 

"HEY!"

"Boom."

Jennifer glared at me 

"I'm sorry! Okay let's go." 

Me and Jennifer got on the car and drove to a grocery store.

As we were driving there, I began thinking about if I should give the bracelet to Demi or not.

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for not updating! I just really had writers block! DX Did I fool you though??...If no...well darn...Anyway, I hope you enjoy this Chapter and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY! :D You're awesome! Have an awesome month and day everyone!

Link to bracelet:  https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/205923048/leather-couples-bracelet-boyfriend-gift?ref=market

P.s It shouldn't matter if it says for boyfriend and girlfriend. If you're a girl and you have a girlfriend, it's a cute idea. Same for guys. If you're a boy and you have a boyfriend, it's still cute for love is love :) 
P.s.s I really hope you guys like this chapter because...I had to rewrite when my iPad deleted when I had some written so far D: