Chapter 10: Paying Her Back

-PREVIEW ON WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME- 

"Hold on a sec, I'm just going to throw this wrapper away." I said as I try to get up but accidentally made my drink fall down, causing it to spill on her work skirt.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so so sorry! I'll make it up to you somehow!" I quickly grabbed a napkin to help to help wipe her till she quickly stood up and grabbed my hand.

"I know how you'll pay me back." She said as she pulling my hand and speed walking.

                   'Oh crap, oh crap! Where is she taking me!? To the security office?!' I thought to myself.            

As Demi was pulling me, I saw the same familiar face from earlier and it turns out it was my ex and she was with that guy which I don't know but at the same time, I don't really care which made me go back to my senses. 

I notice she saw me too but, I didn't pay much attention for Demi was pulling me after all and frankly, I'm kinda glad that thanks to Demi, I didn't pay much attention to my ex but to avoid this, I decided to speak up.

"Hey um.. Demi? Where are you exactly taking me?" I asked still feeling a bit anxious.

"You'll see very soon....Oh wait..here we are." Demi said.

We stopped in front of the store she worked out. 

"H-Here? W-Why here?" I asked, feeling more anxious.

Demi looked around the store to see if it was busy or not. 

"What's wrong Demi?" 

Instead of replying to me, she pulled me towards to the fitting room and quickly locks it. 

|WARINING: What you're about to read is a dirty part. If you're not prepared and you plan on skipping this, I'll put /*to tell when it ends. P.S this will be like chapter 3 but longer but anyway, please enjoy and if you read this, please tell me your thoughts on this.| 

I looked at her confused and before I can say anything, I feel her lips on mine and I just now realized, her lips tasted like strawberries. It was also, sweet at first but I feel her tongue asking for entrance and I let her in. 

As this was happening, I lost my senses but at the same time, I felt the desire for more. 

I felt her hands tugging on my sweater to signal to help take it off.

"Off." She said in a serious tone. 

I took it off without hesitation and I felt the scarf fall along with the sweater on the chair behind me but I quickly cover my breasts even though I know my bra is covering them as I look down feeling embarrassed.

Soon Demi's work shirt came off too and I felt her looking at me as I was blushing.

"Everything okay?" She asked. 

"Y-Yeah...just shy.. sorry." I responded, slowly look up and noticed she was also shirtless but wearing her bra causing me to blush more. 

"Awww..you're so cute. It's okay to be embarrassed." Demi said with a beautiful smile.

I felt my stomach with butterflies but I quickly avoided the feeling and put my hands around her neck and kissed her on the lips. 

I randomly felt more confidence from seeing her smile and I felt  her tongue asking for an entrance. I let her in and our tongues intertwined. 

As I kissed her, I felt her hands roam around my chest and felt her hands on breasts.

"I'll be gentle." she whispered.