Chapter 5: The Party Pt. 1

A/N: Please forgive me for not updating.. I'm so very sorry. I have some great news to share and I'll tell you after this chapter! :D p.s I'm sorry for another lame chapter..

           So me, Jennifer, and Jessie arrived at the party at this big house with loud today's music playing but I don't really listen to today's music much which I don't know why I stopped listening to the radio and I don't really plan to start listening since I prefer older music but I'm not referring to old like Michael Jackson even though, I love his music.

I mean I like the music when I was younger when Britney Spears Toxic and Avril Lavigne music days you know? But I also like rock and punk music like Blink 182, Simple Plan, and Good Charlotte for example but I bet you don't care about that so even though the music was so loud, I wasn't really focus it but my thoughts continued to wonder off to the beauty Demi. 

Damn for just meeting her, well not 100% meeting her.. She has been in my head a lot but anyway time to focus on going inside!

That's what I was thinking of that while heading towards the party.

Me and the girls both agree to meet in a certain time when is the best time to go.

When we entered the house, there were lots of people drinking, dancing, and talking to each other. What do you expect at a party right? Oh and there's drunken bodies around the ground too and people getting their freak on in bedrooms if you know what I mean.

I decide I'll go find Carol since I didn't know lots of people besides the girls and Carol's boyfriend.

It was kinda hard finding Carol due to tall people blocking the path and blocking the view but luckily enough I manage to find her sitting on the couch next to her boyfriend with some other people.

I walked towards where they were.

"Mel!" I heard Carol yelled out as she stood up off her seat with her arms open for a hug to me.

I waved at her and was about to enter her hug till I feel her tug on the scarf I bought to cover up the hickey Demi gave me.

"Why are you wearing a scarf?" Carol asked with a tug.

"Aren't you too warm?" Another tug.

"You're inside Mel. Not outside." Carol said with another tug causing me to put my hands on the scarf and make fake choking sounds, feeling red.

"Carol..s..stop tugging...c..can't breath.." I tried saying through the tugs.

"Oh! Sorry!" Carol quickly lets go of my scarf and grabs her drink to hand me it.

"Carol, you know I don't plan on drinking beer." I pushed her drink back to her.

Carol leaned to my ear to whisper.

"This isn't really beer. This is actually pop.. Tommy switched the components so the other people don't know and that I remain sober."

I'm surprised I was able to hear her so I respond

"Oh okay! Then sure I guess I'll try some!" I tried saying excitedly with a bad attempt smiling while grabbing the drink to put it to my lips.

"So what's with the scarf Mel?"

My eyes widen when she brought up the scarf again and I ended coughing trying to respond

"Oh u-um..."

A/N: Before I tell the news, I just want to say once more, I'm so very sorry for not updating... It's honestly hard writing how to start a chapter and especially a party scene since I'm not really a party person myself due to barely getting invited to parties as I was in Elementary, High School, and College. I only went to family parties and seen what's parties like from watching drama shows and teen movies like Degrassi, Faking It, and Awkward. But anyway the news, last Monday, I won tickets to go see Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now concert in the August 24th! I can't believe it still from winning! I just had to tell a website my favourite song from ether person and sign up for their newsletter and that's it! It was hard choosing a favourite song from Demi but I went with 'Really Don't Care'! So it's my lucky song now! Well thank you so much for reading and thank you for kinda 100 over reads also 14 votes!! :D I hope you like this chapter!!