Chapter 11: Red Hoodie Guy

As I was a few distances from the store Demi worked at, I begin trying to find  Carol until I bumped into the guy with a red hoodie from the party last night. 

"Hey, it's Mel right?" the guy said.

"That's right...hahaha!" I said nervously. 

"Do you remember me?" he asked, looking  worried.

"Yup, you're Aden! My cousin's best friend!"   

"Phew, I'm glad you remembered me.' Aden said with a smile.

"So how are you lately Aden? Still attending crazy parties?" 

 "Yeah but the last night's party was almost a lot more fun since I saw you there."  

I blushed a little at his comment. 

"N..Not really.. I wasn't there for so long."  I tried looking into his gaze.

"What happened though? I saw you leave through the door after you talked to that Demi chick. Did she do something to you or something?" He looked concern. 

I bit my lip in the mention of Demi and blushed a little more.

"Um no..." I looked away.

"Are you sure? Because you know, in case if something is wrong,  Andy and I are there for you because us losers stick together!"  He said, looking like a superhero.

"Hahaha, I am sure Aden. It was just something urgent happened." I looked at him with a reassuring smile. 

"I also saw you kiss her on the cheek before you left." He slowly showed a grin.

Once he mentioned the kiss on the cheek, my eyes widen. I start to blush more. 

"Oh! That! Uh um...It was an accident!" I said, hoping he believes me. Oh. wait.. I am telling the truth that it was an accident.

"Oh really? Do you like her?" 

Does everyone that I know, that learns I like someone always like teasing me!? 

"No.....yes?..........maybe?.......I don't know?" 

"I say you should go talk to her." He went behind me and started pushing me in a random direction.

I felt shivers as he pushed me because I was still braless due to Demi having it.

"Wait!"

"No buts!"

"But do you even know where she is!?" 

"No bu–...That's true." Aden stopped pushing me when he realized that. 

"But Mel... why is...."

Before he finished talking, Carol showed up with a bunch of bags.

"Mel there you are! I was going to call you but, as you see my hands are full." 

"Oh hi, Carol! Let me help you!" I quickly go help Carol with some of her bags as she looks me suspicious.

"Um, Mel? Who's this and how do you know him?" Carol asked. 

"Oh, this is Aden. We actually have a mutual friend but to me, from my cousin. Aden this is one of my best friends Carol. The one I told you and Andy about her helping me with Nicole." I said.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Aden said with a charming smile.

"Um yeah nice to meet you as well Aden.." Carol said. 

"Well anyway, Carol we should really get going and look for more stores that has deals."  I said calmly as possible. 

"Oh right! We should put these bags in the car first. Come on Mel!" Carol said as she quickly walks away.

"I'm sorry for having to cut the conversation Aden but I'll see you and Andy another time okay?" I said.

"Yeah, it's fine." Aden said as he unexpectedly hugs me causing me to blush a little more.

After the hug, I right away covered the top of my body which made Aden to give me a weird look but with the look asking if I was okay and I just nodded I was. 

I quickly ran up to Carol and grabbed some bags to help carry them but I waved bye to Aden as I begin  speed walking to catch up with her.

As we walked, she was quiet.

"Hey, are you okay? " I asked as I tried to keep up with her pace.

"Yes!" She said right away.

"You don't seem that way." 

"It's just I totally forgot that I have a date with Tommy soon and I need to get ready quick!" 

"Oh, so no going back in the mall for more deals? And what time is your date with him?"

"Nope! And it's in one hour." 

"Girl we need you to get ready! Let's  go! Rapidio!/Quick!"  I told her and  laughed at what I said.

Carol looked at me at bit funny and laughed too. 

 "You'll help me won't you Mel?"  Carol asked. 

"Yep." 

At least this will help keep my mind off what happened me with Demi. 

Author's Note: I'm very sorry for lame chapter. :(  I'll try to make a way better next chapter!  Thank you so much for 2.8k reads and 250 votes though!  You guys are too awesome!