Chapter 16

Author's Note: This is the only chapter for now that won't have a title because I can't think of what to put that is suiting. If you have one after reading this chapter, please go right ahead and suggest it. Anyway, enjoy and thank you for 4k reads :)  

As I was looking around, humming to myself, I happen to see Jennifer sitting by herself.

I walked towards her with a smile.

"Hi Jennifer. What are you doing here?" I asked as I got closer to her.

"Oh hi Mel, I'm just looking around the mall since I'm so bored."

"If you want I can hang out with you." I said as I still smiled.

"Oh really Mel?! Thank you!" Jennifer got off her seat and hugged me.

"Yeah because it's good to spread more joy." I said as I hug her back.

"More joy? Oh did you see her today?" Jennifer said, as she slowly grins.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded, blushing a little.

"Awww! That is so cute Mel! Did you talk to her?"

"Well I wasn't able to talk to her fully because she was busy."

"Oh. At least you made progress." Jennifer smiled.

"True. So what do you want to do around the mall?" I asked.

"I want you to show me what the girl you like looks like." Jennifer looked at me serious.

"Ahhh um... not yet."

"What why Mel!?"

"Because right now she's busy."

"Awwww..."

"Don't worry one day you'll meet her. You and the other girls."

"Promise?"

"Yeah I um promise." I said as I bit my lip after I said 'promise'.

I just hope they like Demi...wait what I'm saying? Demi and I aren't even going out in the first place.

"Anyway we should walk around Jennifer."

"But please tell me what happened between you two today at least." she said as she starts walking.

I started to walk with her.

Hmm I guess it won't hurt to tell her.

"Well okay."

"Really Mel!?"

"Yeah." I said as I smiled.

"Yay!"

"Where do you want me to start?"

"From the beginning duuuh."

"Oh of course. Hahaha.

"Begin now please."

"Alright. First I bumped into an old friend, but let's just skip to the main part."

As I was telling her on what happened, we were in a far distance from where the store Demi works at, and I can see her smiling as she helps a customer.

Gosh she looks so pretty and plus she still has the flower I gave her behind her ear.

From looking at her, I can still feel my heart beating really fast...

I have the urge to wave at Demi now but I don't want Jennifer to see and notice so I decided to do a small wave.

Luckily Demi saw and her smile grew even more as she waved back at me.

Wow her smile is so....so.......

"That's so cute that you gave this girl a flower." Jennifer said out of nowhere.

"Refreshing. I mean what?" I said, feeling distracted once I looked at Jennifer.

"Awww were you looking at her Mel?" Jennifer asked with a smile on her face.

"Uh um maybe?" I said as I looked a bit away blushing, scratching my cheek with my right finger.

Jennifer right away looking both sides to find out where the direction Demi could be.

Good thing Demi went more inside the store she worked at or else Jennifer would of saw her.

"Awww darn I missed her... Oh well that's okay! Mel I wanted to talk to you about some boy I met at the party since I wasn't able to due to you since you sadly left the party which I want details on why." Jennifer looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Oh um okay sure Jennifer..." 

 For the rest of the mall trip, Jennifer and I talked about what happened during the party and about the boy she met. For now, I'll just focus on Jennifer since she seems very into the boy she met.