"Stop looking down. Face forward, the enemy is straight ahead." Levi snaps at me, breaking my unsightly gaze on the corpses.

I hear a roar far off in the distance, and recognize it as Eren's roar. He went Titan.

Please don't lose control....

Hanji looks at the battle and sighs, "Welcome to the Survey Corps." In all honestly, I've never heard her so discouraged. Especially when it came to a Titan, nevermind an intelligent Titan like Annie.

We spot the Female Titan kicking, swinging her fists, all while maintaining the hardened state of her nape.

Annie, the same girl who killed my squad.

Annie, the same girl who visited me in the infirmary as if she had done nothing in the world wrong.

Annie, the same girl who cost so many lives of people who had families and dreams and values! So many things to live for!

I'll kill you Annie.

I swear it.

Levi and Hanji rush off into battle while I search for Samuel. He was my second priority, right after Levi. I need to make sure he's safe. I look all over the battlefield, but no Samuel. He's supposed to be leading our temporary squad, but he's nowhere to be found.
For a moment, I worry. I grow anxious at the thought that he probably had been injured, or worse, killed.
Nah, Samuel won't die. He's too stubborn to die.

I hear the roars of Eren and Annie clashing against each other in an all out battle for dominance. I shoot an anchor into a home and blast myself over to the fight. I notice Armin, Mikasa and the rest of the gang is all there, but still—no Samuel.

Huh.

(Y/N).

GET AWAY!

"Agh!" I shriek and collapse to the ground. The voices returned again, pounding against the inside of my skull. My gas tank breaks my fall, and saves me from serious damage against the hard concrete, but I still land with my legs scraping the ground, and they end up bleeding.

"Ngh...!" I hold my hands against my head and sob.

Why is my head throbbing? Why does it keep doing this!? It seems it only does whenever I get close to.....

That's it!

Annie!

It happened whenever I had gotten to close to Eren, as well!

To the Titan that grabbed me in the Forest of Giant Trees! The one that spoke!

My voices happened whenever I got too close to a titan!

But why are the voices telling me to get away? Why are they even in my head? They're torturing me. I can barely stand, it hurts so bad.

I groan from the pain and beat my head, urging the pain to go away.

I set my right hand on my right leg, and push the force on my leg to help the rest of my body weight up off the ground. Now I walked with a limp to my step, due to falling on the ground.