"Well, that Halloween dance could be considered as a repay." I wink at her and place my pillow on the bed.

"What dance?" Alice looks kind of shocked at me and she suddenly stops what she was doing.

"What do you mean what dance? You were dancing with him before our Wannabe performance." I say and do my classic baby Spice impersonation.

"Ah yeah right! The studying session during the weekend was too much for me! My brain is about to explode!" she grimaces, mimicking a head explosion with her hands. "Well, he wanted to dance, I wanted to dance, so we danced. That's all! It just happened! I don't think it counts as a repay." She moves her hands nervously. I find it kind of strange for Alice, since she's not the nervous type. Maybe I pushed her too hard in the weekend.

"Okay, sounds normal since it was a party." I give her a puzzling look. "I am glad we stayed in for the weekend. I studied for the majority of my classes so exams will be a piece of cake. Hopefully! With all these projects and papers that still need to be done, I believe it was the best thing to do. Plus, we had such a great time!"

"Yeah, we had! Thank God I persuaded you to start a new TV series. I would have killed myself if we only studied! Also what's going on with the History project? Does Nathan keep being out of the sight?" She asks concerned. "Please give me the green light to kick his balls! His indifferency is getting on my nerves!" she exasperates.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I didn't tell you about it! Nathan showed up at class last Friday!" I inform her as I begin to place my books and notes on my desk with the right order.

"Seriously??? Did someone point a gun at him or something?" she asks astonished and she turns to look at me.

"No!" I chuckle. I will never get enough of Alice's jokes. "And there's more. He agreed on doing the project with me." Alice opens her eyes widely in surprise. "And he even came up with an idea for it! Can you believe it?"

"If I don't see it with my own eyes, no! I hope he did have a change of heart,otherwise I will kick his ass much harder than I did with....with a bonehead classmate." Alice hits her fist on her desk to make herself clear. "And I am not going to wait for your permission." she adds.

"Woah, ok Miss Vigilante!" I chortle "I would love to hear this story about your classmate but I think we should leave it for another time. You should go, we don't want you to miss your class."

"Always obsessed with punctuality! Anyway thanks!" she grabs her bag from her chair. "See yaaaa!" she shouts as she's leaving from the room.

I am free of classes on Monday so I can do the rest on my own. I pick up my notes for International History I from the drawer and put them in the yellow folder. Nathan and I should get the paper started soon. Next month is going to be too exigent to work on it then. I should text him to see if he has time to meet and begin with a plan of our assignment. I hope he still wants to participate.

"Good Morning Nathan! How are you doing? 😊 Do you think you could find time this week to meet up and discuss our paper?"

It's 11.30 am, this month issue is about to come out. I should go by the office. It is November indeed but the weather is pretty good for late autumn. I grab a light jacket and take the pizza boxes on my way out. I meet Brittany from next door in the elevator. She has been late yet again for her class and she tries to put some mascara on her lashes, complaining about her schedule. I nod at her words not sure what to say. It's almost noon, so I find it a quite logical time to have class. In about 15 minutes I am opening the paper's office door popping into Ashton who's about to exit.

"Oops! Sorry, did I step on you?" I ask worried.

"No, it's okay." he says trying to stabilize me from falling.