Chapter 6 - Leave me alone!

Hey guys sorry for not uploading I've been very busy all day and then my internet got broken so yeah...😅*laths awkwardly*  and sorry for any mistakes I had no access to my computer so I had to write the atkry on my phone ....

Natsu's Pov:

When we finally got back to our dorms all my friend started to ask alto of questions like 'how was it' 'did you meet anyone' I wasn't in the mood for it i just walked out and made my way to the park ....

Jellals Pov:

As soon as we arrived , everyone where asking questions about holidays and as soon as they started to ask questions Natsu's got more and more upset,  and then suddenly walked out from our dorm.
'What's up with him ' Laxus asked
'Well.....' I said and everyone suddenly tuned to face me.
'Spill it' someone said
'Perhaps it might have something to do with Lucy' I said and everybody looked at me confused, 'so salamander fallen for a girl huh?' I heard someone say 'not exactly'  'listen guys I really want to tell you what's going on but I'm not allowed so yeah..

Lucy's Pov :

It was nice sunny day and I decided to go to the park, just to get my mind of things, all I thought about during holidays, was what my father told me when I was leaving
* flash back*
'Lucy my dear, please consider it again , I mean its not that bad to be honest '
'......'
Walks out the door.
*end of flash back*

I don't know what to do, I sat on one of the swings and got lost in thoughts after few minutes I heard a voice behind me snapping me out of it.

Natsu's Pov:

I was walking down the street thinking , I heard a group of girls calling for me but I ignored them i wasn't in the mood to deal with them now, as I got closer to the park I saw a familiar face. Lucy. I bet she won't even talk to me. Well it doesn't hurt to try , I thought I came up to her and say (Natsu, Lucy)
'I see you can't get your head of things either'
'Yeah, honestly I just want everyone to leave me alone' she said as I sat on the other swing.
'I get ya ' she smirked and we sat there in silence for cupple of minutes until she decided to break the silence
'So... About that night ...'
'Can we just forget that it happened and start over on a clean page ?'
'Yessss, thank you, this is such a relief.... Sorry that came out wrong' 
'Don't worry about it, but there is something I need to know do you regret what happened that night'  she stayed silence for few seconds and then I heard her answer with a calm and soft voice 'no' it was such a relief I was feeling like a there was a weight lifted of my shoulders but then I heard her say 'do you?' no was my answer, great another aquard silence, way to go you moron I thought to myself.
'Do you wanna mabay go for a walk around the park? I heard it helps to get things off your mind if you walk'
'Sure why not'
We walked along the river that was floating in the park we talked about what Jellals was doing and behaving in the past 7 years, and I told her about myself and asked about her and her life.

*meanwhile in boys dorm *
Hey Jellal wanna go play a mach of basketball? One of the boys asked 'yeah sure' Jellal answered. He boys made their way to the park's basketball field. They where half way throw the game when suddenly Laxus stopped them all and told them to look the direction he was pointing at and they all saw Natsu walking with a girl. Everyone looked at Jellal who looked like he was about to explode. Jealous much they thought all of the group made their way up to Natsu and a mysteries girl by his side.

Natsu's pov:

Oh no they don't, I wa about to turn my back around and go different way when they suddenly apeard right next to us everyone's kept on smiling at Lucy but as soon she saw her brother she jumped on him nearly making him trip over and fall. Everyone looked confused.
'Jellal, I missed you so much '
'I missed you too LuLu'
'Is this your Girlfriend Jellal?' I heard a female voice from behind me, Jellal, Lucy and me busted out lathing at what we just heard.
'Everyone I would like you to meet Lucy' he struggling to keep his face straight 'my younger sister' everyone where shocked,
'I didn't know you had a sister Jellal' said Laxus
'And what a sister, she's smoking hot bro' Jellal gave him a death stare 'Im gray and that's Laxus ' a dark haired boy said.
Suddenly we heard a phone ring it was Lucy's phone she answered (Lucy, other person) 'hello' 'Lucy! Its an SOS girls emergency here here are you?' 'not far way I will be right over don't worry' she ended the call and turned her attention to Jellal 'im sorry but I need to go now , but worry we will catch up soon, ah and Natsu ?' she turned thowatd me gave me a hug and said 'thanks fir cheering me up' I smiled at her and watched he walk away,  when she was far enoth Gray was tube first one to ask 'so what was that all about?' 'nothing ' I rolled my eyes 'talk' Gray kept  on pushing so I told them that when I was on a walk I saw Lucy that was lost in her thoughts and since we where both having the same problem I cheered her up and talked alto about Jellal as because they didn't see eachother for years and she wanted to know more about him. 'Okay so what's the deal between your and her?' Gray asked 'we....' I looked at Jellal who raised his eyebrow waiting for my answer 'we are kind of friends' I finally said 'what do you mean kind of? ' it was Laxsus who asked now. 'Because its much more complicated than it looks' said Jellal 'what do you mean' 'jest tell then I don't mind and I don't think that Lucy will either to be honest'  I said 'are you sure ' Jellal asked 'yes' everybody looked confused but non of them dared to say anything. (Jellal, Natsu and the others) .
'We are listening ' said Laxsus 'yeah what's going on' it was gray this time
'Well you see ... Mine and Natsu's families known each other for ages mostly because our mothers where friends since high school, before they died they made a promise to each other '
'A fuc*ed up one if you ask me'
'Shh' the Gary said wantening to hear rest of the story.
'Neither me or Lucy knew Natsu back then, after about a week later my father wanted to speak to Lucy about something that was to happen in the feature,  after that talk Lucy started to act strange, she wouldn't tell me what my father told her , but one thing I knew for sure was that whatever happened changed her , you see she used to be a sweet and polite and by all a nerd she would even dress like one, but after she came back from the talk with my father she started to dress differently,  wear make up , coming back late, drunk or sometimes not at all. After some time my father had enoth and send her away to a milatery school, I always wanted to visit her and kept on asking my father where he send he but he wouldn't tell me ' he said sadly 'and what happened next?' Gary asked 'a week after she got send away, his father invited me over to meet his son, sine our famines where close friends. Little did we know why, Jellal wasn't allowed to speak about his sister for some reason so for seven years of knowing him I had no idea that he has a sister.' 'then during this year we received an information of a special guest rejoining the Heartfilia ball ' 'that's why I was so exited to go to Greece this year as I heard that a girl will be on the ball for the first time in seven years' ' and what happened then?' the boys asked curiously
'Well before the ball something happened but I promised Lucy not to tell a soul especially Jellal because he would kill her if he knew' he looked at Jellal nervously and swat dropped from his head Jellal looked like he was about to kill me.
'What did you do?!'
'I won't tell you because she would kill me' I smiled nnervously ' fine but this better not be what I think it is because if it is then .... Well ...rest in piece' he smirked ' well anyways on the ball my sister made her big entrance once everybody greeted and complimented her, our fathers wanted so speak to three of us so we went outside to talk as inside was pretty loud so yeah....anyways that's when me and Natsu found out about the "promise our mothers made to echothers" ' and what was this promise ?' Gajeel asked
'Apparently they promised eachother that our families will once become one , if you know what I mean' 'so your saying that your parents want Natsu to marry your smoking hot sister and he is complaining?!' Gray yelled 'no its not like I think she's not pretty and all its just that I like my life like it is i don't want to be forced to something only so our parents could gain more power! And I know for a fact that she doesn't either ' I said nearly yelling at them.

They all looked at me like I was talking in different language but then they realised what I just said and then all of the sudden I hear Gray ask 'so since you have no interest in her can we hit on her' he asked stupidly I looked over to Jellal who was about to explode, he took a deep breath and yelled as loud as he could 'Don't you'd dare to lay a finger at my sister!' their sweat dropped and remained in silence.

*with Lucy*
Lucy went back to her dorm only to find lots of bags and boxes, in game room and all her room mates seating sad on the sofa 'what's going on?' I asked 'Lucy!' they all started crying ' what's with the bags someone's moving ?'  they all started to cry even harder than I heard Ezra say that my father called the principle and requested me to get transferred to Jellals school but on plus side I have a have a dorm to myself. She also told me that they will join me as soon as this will be possible,  about an hour later a cupple of guys that worked for my dad came in for my stuff and to take me to Fairy tail high ...

Well that's it for this chapter what do you think will happen next? In next chapter "Jealous much?"

Word count : 1876