Chapter Two ~ Blonde Beauty and Salmon haired Beka

Lucy packed her bags yesterday Night when she came back to her dorm after school. She was now seating and waiting to get on the plane. She had a seat number A31. 'Great that means she will be seating beside someone' she thought.
Lucy was wearing a plain black dress and black boots. ( Picture above of what they wore. )

*meanwhile*
Natsu just arrived at the airport. Confident that he will charm every girl. Smiled to himself. He was now walking towards the line to get on board plane. Natsu had a seat number A32 'I better not be seating beside someone old' he said to himself.

'Passages class A to Greece are now allowed to start getting on board' said a lady behind a desk from where she was checking the tickets.
Once he got on board he started to look for his seat 'A34, A33, aha A32 found ya' he said to himself when he was walking along the seats he then turned around to his seat and saw a beautiful blonde girl about his age seating in A31 'sweet' he said with heart emojis in his eyes. He didn't realise that he was frozen in place with amusement in his eyes looking directly at the girl, that was until the blonde haired girl turned around and said 'do you mind staring' he blinked 'sorry didn't mean to' he said and then sat down he then started to look at her again but been cut off by someone calling his name.

Natsu's Pov :

'She is so Beautiful I just can't take my eyes of her' he thought
'Natsu! ' someone shouted he slowly turned around to see happy that was trying to get his attention
'Oh hay happy I didn't see you there' he said while blushing.
' well mabay if you would have looked away from her you would see that I was here 15 minutes ago "said happy clearly annoyed
'Huh,' he looked at happy confused and then said 'I was looking at the window happy' this caused the blond haired girl to smirk.

Lucy's Pov :

'Great first some salmon haired Beka was staring at me and now he is talking to a cat, this is going to be a long flight' she thought while taking a deep breath. She was starting to fall asleep when she heard 'hey I'm Natsu ' the salmon haired boy said 'and I'm Happy what's yours ' said a blue cat she looked at them confused but then decided to play along and said 'nice to meet you Happy, Natsu my name is Lucy' 'your so pretty ' she heard the salmon boy say not as loud as before , I looked at him and raised my eyebrow I  then heard him talking again ' I meant your name is pretty'  he said nervously'  well he is clearly an idiot and, to think I'm stuck here with him until the end of a flight' she thought before continuing to play a nice sweet and innocent girl I forced myself to blush and then heard a blue cat speak. 'So Lucy is this your first time going to Greece?' he asked
'Yes, I usually visit my father in New York during school holidays however this year he requested me to go to Greece' she said with satisfaction but innocent look on her face.
'That's great I and Natsu go to Greece every year ' said Happy.
The conversation was going on forever at least that's what I thought they were talking to me non stop for four hours and the flight was supposed to take Five hours I soon drifted to sleep.

Happily's Pov :

I woke up 10 minutes before the landing I looked at Natsu who was sleeping only to see that Natsu had fallen asleep on the poor blonde haired girl, I decided to take a photo of them before waking Natsu up. 'there ready ' i thought and carefully shook Natsu to wake him up ' Natsu wake up ' i said ' what is it Happy ' i heard him answer halfawake it was funny to watch him while he realized what was going on  'thanks, I owe you, one buddy,'  He said, not long later the blond haired girl started to wake up.

Normal Pov :

Once the plane had landed and all the passengers got off the plane Lucy, Natsu, and Happy got their luggage and headed in different directions Natsu and Happy to their holiday's house and Lucy to the Hotel that her father reserved for her when she found the room she took a shower and went to sleep.

Okay, people, that's it for this chapter. Love ya all see ya soon x Byeeeeee