Chapter one ~ The kiss ?? 💋

It was Friday afternoon and both, Fairy tail high and Magnolia girls academy where about to break for the summer holidays.

Lucy Heartfilia was a good looking, long haired blond girl. One look from her gorgeous brown eyes could kill with cuteness all the boys around her.

Lucy wasn't a shy girl but she liked to play one to get what she wanted. She came from a rich family and lived like a princess for most of her life until her mother died, and her father started to date another women. Lucy didn't like her. She started to cause trouble and use others to get what she wanted.

One day her father had enoth and send her away to the milatery school for girls in Magnolia far away from home and boys.

It was now 3 years since Lucy joined Magnolia girls academy. She was forced to come back home every summer holidays. She hated it . This year her father told her that he didn't want her to see her in the house during summer so he booked her a hotel and a ticked to Greece she was exited to visit a new place but couldn't help but wonder why?

Lucy was wearing a pink short-cut top and dark blue shorts for the last day of school she painted her long  nails black and straitened her hari.

She was seating on the seat near the window during Maths which was her last period for the day. To the left from Lucy was seating a brown haired girl Cana, behind her was a blue haired girl called Wendy (the older version of her ) and in front  of her was a red haired girl called Erza Scarlet.

Erza wore a beautiful red dress with flat shoes she had her hair curly, she was the second best heart breaker in school of course there where no boys in academy but her Lucy, Wendy and Cana would go to town for parties every Saturday just to flirt around with boys. Cana had shorts with a white silky shirt. Wendy was wearing a jeans skirt and blue top she has also painted her nails blue to mach her top.

Lucy's pov:

'Tick tock , tick tock' she said in the thought's. She couldn't wait until her class would be finished.

'Pst lulu' said Cana to Lucy that was about to fall asleep.

'Yes' she answered

'When are you leaving to Greece? ' wispered Cana

'Tomorrow Morning' said Lucy yawning from boredom

'Why so soon Lu ' asked Wendy causing Lucy to turn around to her.

'Its a long flight and I wanted to be there by afternoon you know how much I hate walking in the dark' said Lucy said sadly.

'Erza what what are you doing during holidays' said Cana when the red haired girl turned around to her friends

'I will be going to Texas to visit my uncle and traind my strength a bit' said Erza 'oh and also I will be eating lots of strawberry cake' she added with excitement in her eyes.

*riiiiiing * the bell rang

'Well I see ya all after holidays' said Lucy while walking off from class.

'Bye' said everyone

*mean while in the public school*

'Natsu chill out would ya' said Jellal

'But I'm just so excited' said Natsu while jumping up and down in class they had cover teacher and where allowed to do whatever they wanted.

'Don't  you always go on holidays to Greece' said Sting.

'Well yes but I just like it so much' said Natsu with a smirk on his face.

'Whatever fire brain' said Gray teasing

'Watch it ice breath' Natsu said.

'You wanna go' said Gray with just inches apart from Natsus face .

*smash someone pulled their heads together that caused them to kiss*

Everyone busted out lathing,  Natsu and Gray looked over their shoulders to see Mira smiling at them.

'I hope that this will teach you two not to fight in class' said Mira with annoyed voice. Natsu and Gray sat back down in silence embarrassed as they realised what happened.

'Man you should have seen  you face' said Elfman to Natsu

*Riiiiiing the bell rang*

'Saved by the bell' Though to himself Natsu.

A\N - well hello guys I am really sorry about this story I wrote it quite a while back and well I just started to edit it 😕😌