"You do care about her." Ally coos and smiles at Dinah. "I thought that you hated her." She admits.

"I was trying to but I couldn't, you know? She did everything that we asked her to do, I could never hate her." Dinah says while leaning her head back against the couch. "I just don't wanna be close with her so it's better to pretend hate her." She explains in more depth.

Normani understands Dinahs thinking but she disagrees with it. "What if that hurts her more? Like I know if I was her and that if someone constantly showed hatred towards me I would feel horrible." She asks Dinah.

"I'm not gonna be like Lauren, I'm just gonna ignore her." Dinah tells the girls her plan.

"Sounds stupid to me, but do what you think is right." Normani tells Dinah before pulling her phone out of her pocket to see if she got any texts from her boyfriend.

*-*-*

"I can't believe you, Y/n!" Perrie yells while banging on the studio door.

Jesy pounds on the door louder than Perrie did. "Your album can wait Y/n!" She yells.

Y/n rolls her eyes at her friends and smiles at Camila and Jade. "Thank you for helping me escape I thought that I was gonna go insane." She says while setting up the microphone.

"That was fun." Camila admits and Jade agrees.

"I can't believe that you got them to go to the store to get more tea packets when you just brought some." Y/n says in her weak voice then laughs. She takes a sip of the hot liquid in her cup. "The tea is amazing by the way, thank you Camila." Y/n says and Camila smiles.

"There was so many kinds at the store I had no idea what kind to pick, so I'm glad that you like it." Camila says while playing with her fingers behind her back.

Y/n smiles while turning on the microphone. "Remember to take it easy." Jade warns Y/n from the couch.

"Yup." Y/n says while turning on the backtrack for her song. "I just have to do the background vocals for 'Side to Side', then I'll just have to write a few more songs." Y/n says.

Camila is so excited to see Y/n work in the studio. Watching her work is so breathtaking to her because she loves everything that Y/n makes and she loves to see how she makes it.

"Camila, this doesn't leave this room." Y/n tells Camila warning her of the importance of this track. Camila nods her head and pulls a pretend zipper across her lips then throws away the pretend key.

Y/n steps behind the microphone and begins adding in some higher and lower notes to the song. Camila watches the girl in awe not only because of the notes but how Y/n is sick and she's still hitting those notes.

*-*-*

After a very slow two weeks filled with all day studio sessions, Y/n finished her entire third album. "Holy shit." Y/n curses while looking at the finished product. "I can't believe that it's done." She tells Jade through the phone.

Jade and the other members of Little Mix left a week ago because they had to see their families before they do endless promo for their almost complete album. "I wanna hear it!" Jade yells.

"You're gonna have to wait like everyone else." Y/n says while emailing a file copy of her album to Scooter and the record label. "The listening party thing is tomorrow night at this resort, I'm terrified of everyone hearing it." She admits while sending the email.

"Everyone's gonna love it!" Jade encouragingly tells Y/n. "What's it called again?" She asks because she forgot the name that Y/n told her.

"Dangerous Woman." Y/n says while leaning back into her pillow. "I still have to figure out the album cover." She says and runs her hands over her face.

"I thought that you were doing that latex bunny thing that you did last week." Jade says while shifting her phone so she can hold it more comfortably.

Y/n laughs. "When you say it that way it sounds stupid, but yes I am. I have to figure out which picture though." She says while putting her laptop on the bedside table beside her then running her fingers over Ophelia's fur.

"Serving bunny kink realness." Jade says in her best RuPaul impression.

"I wish you guys were coming tonight." Y/n sighs as she changes the subject.

"Me too cause then I'll be able to hear the album." Jade says. "But Kendall, Victoria, and Shay will be there, you'll be fine." She says and leans into the camera to zoom in on her smile.

Y/n nods her head and closes her eyes. "As soon as this is over I'm taking a vacation before all of the promo." She says while literally rolling out of bed to get ready for tonight. Y/n sighs before speaking. "I've gotta get ready babes, I'll call you later." She tells Jade while smiling to the camera.

"Bye Y/n, you're gonna do amazing tonight. I love you!" Jade says while waving goodbye to Y/n.

"I love you too." Y/n says before ending the FaceTime and connecting it to the charging cord. She walks over to her closet and instantly becomes stressed since she has no idea what to wear for tomorrow.

GUYS IM SEEING BOTH CAMILA AND FIFTH HARMONY AT THE BOSTON JINGLE BALL AND ITS THEIR FIRST TIME PERFORMING AT THE SAME EVENT OMG IM GONNA DIE

(my last chapter was a flop sigh)

-sydney