My bro is married now(lol)

Did you know I had a thing for Virussu and Trippu?
But then I met Sei and they became our little sons...?
-------------------

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU-"
That was Awba, screaming in the mornig waking everyone up.
"You!? Going alone to Rome!? THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!?" He shouted in shock. "I know, right?" I said trying to eat my motherfucking pancakes while checking on Morgue's insangram (yes, I need Jesus but boy if he's gorgeus).
"I mean... Why!? What are you even going to do there?" He asked trying to snatch away my phone. I hissed at him and restarted to look at Morgue-senpai. "I'm going there to meet my bro." I answered sighing. "You... You have a brother!?" That was Clear shouting now. He sat near me, curious on what I was so interested about on my phone.
I gently touched his belly, we are in the anime/game world so his stomach was already big like a watermelon. Clear just giggled when I was weirded out when the little worm inside him kicked my palm (that's strangely cute wtf). "I'm talking about my stepbrother..." I said returning to my new 'idol'.
Awba leaned his head to one side."Wait, you have a brother tho... Right?" He asked.
I sighed heavily. I don't like to talk in the mornings, more less talking about my siblings living somewhere in the world.
I got up and I went to the bathroom. I kissed Levi on the cheek(I still have to explain this stuff 😂) while he was sitting behind his little stand.
We made little talk while I showered and I changed clothes.

Before heading out, I saw everyone looking intently at me, even reader-chan. "What?" I asked perplexed, then Noiz put an hand on my shoulder and he looked at me in the eyes. Then I knew.
I sighed rolling my eyes. "Ye, ye. You can come with me." I said.

We took the train and finally we arrived at the train station at Rome.
My bro was waiting for me in front of  Victoria Secret's shop.
Now, how do I explain it all to him?

When we finally went to him, everyone just hugged him calling him 'new bro' affectionately. "What the!?" He screamed scared. "Don't worry babe, they're with me." I said trying to calm him down. When everyone finally relased him he just looked at them curious. "They're... M-my uhm..." I didn't really know how to call them, so I just took my bro and we went a little away. "I need to have some bro talk." I said.
"Who are those!?" He asked me whisper-screaming. "They are my friends, they really wanted to come... Is it a problem?" I asked. He relaxed and looked at them. "Of course not, they are even goodlooking!" He said whispering in my ear. Ah yes, I forgot he's an innocent gay. We returned to the group but then my bro saw the little and innocent reader-chan. He stared creepily at her because 'he's a man' so 'he has to mate with a woman'.
I sighed and I saw the twins-not-twins smirking at each other. I didn't really mind that. I mean, they always do that, no?

By the way, we went around the station, there were so many different shops!
Me and Sei looked around hand in hand like two lovebirds, Noiz remained in the pizzeria and the rest just wanted to throw up at me and Sei... Mostly at me tho.
But where the fuck is my bro?
I leaved Sei to the group and I went back. I saw reader-chan gawking at a little blue dress while my bro was near her, trying to strike a conversation.
But before he could do anything Virussu and Trippu started to talk to him. The conversation was going smooth and my bro seemed to forget about the little girl.
Again, I didn't mind much.

We decided to take the bus to go pick up my stepsister from school, just to make her a little surprise. We entered the bus and me and my bro sat together. "Babe..." He called me. "What's up?" I asked making sure no one was listening to us. "Those guys are cute, aren't they? With those blonde hair..." He winked at me.
He knows I like blonde guys.
I nodded not sure if he was serious or if he was just joking with me. "Who do you prefer?" He asked interesred. "I mean... Virus is more... Uhm... " I wanted to say that he doesn't shove cakes up anyone's ass... "But see, Trippu... He... He has... " I wanted to say that his moans are so sexy...
My bro looked at me with a smirk. "Oh you like them both, eh?" He asked poking my shoulder. "I guess...?" I said trying to not imagine a cake and a snek up my ass.

We got out the bus and we walked a little to go to my lil sis' school.
We waited a little for her to go out while talking about Clear's and Mink's child. "C-Carmen?" My lil sis spot me and hugged me tight, but immediately after everyone went to hug too. My sis blushed a deep shade of red but she frankly tried to hide it. "Who are those?" She asked and my bro decided to explain.

We had a good day, we played with my sis' and bro's little brother, we relaxed together after lunch and we went out to buy some ice-cream.
Let's skip to two weeks later.

I was on the sofa with Sei, we were lying down and I had my head on his stomach. Suddenly Virussu and Trippu turned home early than always. But to my surprise there was my bro too. I immediately sat up shocked, we probably already know what's going on.

"Carmen, we need to tell you something!" Said my bro happily. My heart was already beating really fast. You could even hear it.
"We are going to be married!" Said the twins-not-twins together.

The breaking point.

I just passed out and Sei screamed in horror. "Uh... Tomorrow tho." Said my bro. Sei just said to not worry and that tomorrow he will be there with me.
So, now we are here. In a church, with Virussu and Trippu getting married with my stepbro. Me and my lil sis where crying so bad. My bro was GETTING MARRIED WITH VIRUS AND TRIP WTF.
I mean, I was happy. My bro is getting married and my little ones are getting married too but my bro was gonna be their sexslave and he didn't mind? WHAT THE FFFFFF
--------

That's it.
I uh...
I just wanted to say to my bro that he doesn't have to feel bad if he likes guys too. He's not sick nor a slut if he likes both genders like his whole family says.
But he doesn't know shit about the english language so he can't even read this shit... It's probably better this way 😂