Wonderful day at the beach.

This week... This FUCKING week...
Btw, I do not recommend you read this while eating... Really...
---------

So, today we're all goin' to the beach.
And that's absolutely not bad! We are gonna see some good stuff... Me and you.

At least, that was for you.
Goddamn those fucking naked kids...

So, we all went there.
We were chatting normally with Noizu but suddenly I threw up on his feet.
Noiz remained still, looking at the sky... With a poker-face. "Wha!? Are you okay!?" You asked me alarmed. I just pointed at a naked kid that was running around with his floppy dick. "Oh... Eh..." You didn't really know what to say. There was just a kid playing.

Koujaku put down the bags and jogged back to us. "C'mon!! Let's go!!" He screamed(?) and run in to the open sea(?). I immediately run after him, like nothing happened.
"No, no, no! Come back here you!!"
Shouted mama Sei. He took me by the hand and he started to apply some sunscreen on my face. "That's why I love you..." I said sighing. Instead Awba was swimming after Koujaku, it was like some FBI thing, I dunno. "FUCKING HIPPO, THE SUNSCREEEEENNNN!!!" He was shouting while people were staring at them. After a while it was my turn to put sunscreen on my beautiful and pure baby.

My hand was there, three cm away from his porcelain like skin. *Thump* A kid bumped into me. I smiled but I saw a naked little girl that run away.

Yes.

I threw up.

"Ew... Are you okay?" Sei wasn't angry but a little disgusted and concerned. "Y-yeah..." I said holding my stomach.
The two of us went to swim like little cute fishes while Koujaku was swimming like a train(?). So much elegance.

After a while Toue had the great idea to start an innocent splash war. But Mink just killed Mizuchi. And I don't even know why 😐.

The two of us took Mizuchi's corpse, the lifeguard didn't want the boy's blood all over his beach.

We finally reached Nerone's caves(Italy baby) and we were gonna dispose of him there BUT! A fucking naked 10 years old was exploring them with her mother.
Mizuchi rolled down and I just threw up on him. "Oh my fucking..." You just went away. I returned too and everyone started to play beach-volley. After a while we had to tie up Noiz, he was throwing the ball at full speed on my nose every time he had a chance. And I was using u as a shield and of course everyone wanted to kill me for that.

I think Noiz was angry after all...

Well, putting that aside... We had a good day.
I harassed Mink's oppai because why not, Noiz showed off his shnitzel all day, Awba drew some dicks on the sand(that day everyone was busy so no big sushi sword for him), and Clear is dead. I mean... I would think that even if he's a robot, the water wouldn't be a problem too but no.
He ded.

In the late afternoon me and Sei decided to go somewhere where we would be alone. We chatted a little while looking at the sun going down. It was so romantic. "You know, I think I like you." He said smiling. I looked at him and then I went really near him but... A naked kid just run in front of us.
"No... Pls no..." Sei shook his head but it was too late. I just puked everywhere... On him too. Sei just went away, saying nothing.

At the end, when we took our things because it was time to go, Koujaku remained behind.
His hyper self, or his more hyper self than normal, just leaved his body bit by bit.
He just stared at us leaving.

It was his birthday and no one cared.

Maybe now his fans want to kill me...

-----------

Sadly I posted it REALLY REALLY late but yeah... Sorry Koujacket.

And if you really want to know, yes I went to the beach, yes I saw so many naked kids and YES I HAD NAUSEA FOR AN ENTIRE DAY FOR THAT.

Dunno what's wrong with me 😂.