dmmd in Rome

Hello people! If you want to skip, the real thing is after the cut.  Yeah, I've been away for some time. A lot appened but nothing plesant. Today I had to go to my mother's boyfriend's(Andrea)house in Rome. Every time I go there it's so stressfull that I could kill anyone! Well... not asiatic people... ANYWAY I wanted to decrase the stress and my brain produced this...
-----------------------

When I and my auntie went to the train station near my house, we encountered two lovebirds, Mizuki ans Sly. They were flirting in an angle, with Mizuki cornered end Sly was taunting him.

Then... when  we were at the the train station at Rome, we went in a library(there were manga too!!!) waiting for my mom. We explored every inch of the store and then... I didn't know... no, I didn't know where I was going... Strangely, the shelves were red and there were only some adults that looked suspicious. "Other mangas?" I asked myself... I opened one out of curiosity... and THEN I knew... I was in the 'hentai' section... I made a little cry of surprise and embarrassment. One guy looked at me and started to laugh... He made me think of Noiz... That jerk!!!

Then my mother arrived and we took... how do you calli it? °▲° we say the metro... omg my english is lacking!!! Anyway we took that shit and a scout group made of children entered with us. The head was a young man, he was really pretty, smiley and friendly. He made me think of Koujaku! That man made me think of happiness... I wonder if he really was an happy man...

When we arrived somewhere, we were waiting Andrea's father and in our waiting two guys passed in front of me and one of them looked at me in the eyes and licked his lips. When he went away (or so I tought) I told my mother:"yo mum, it looked like some ice cream was still on his mouth's corner like kids and he licked it trying to seem cool..." or something like that but THEN... the same stoopid passed near me and went away sad while his friend laughed... He made me think of Trip and the other guy that laughed at him made me think of Virussu.

Then Andrea's father finally came and when we were in the car he started to talk to my mother about a little accident that appened the day before... He talked like Tae-san.

FINALLY AT HOME. No, I didn't go in the house happy, I didn't go there because of Andrea, I didn't go there for the neighbors... I WENT THERE ONLY FOR TE CATS!! THOSE CUTE BIG (yeah, they're pretty big °-°) FLUFFY CATS!!! One cat when he spotted me he run to me so happy and cheerful. Some months ago I became his friend QwQ he accepted me like one of his group... I started to take photos of him because he followed me everywhere miawing every now and then. He is so cute! He made me think of Clear!

Then another cat arrived, he was more big and he looked more intimidating. I tried to call him but he only sniffed me and he went a little away. He watched costantly me and the other cat. I was sorry about that but every time I went near him he went a little away :c he made me think of Mink.

Than I talked with my bf and I said all the nervousness I was feeling but he only started to made me mad because he likes that... that bastard! He made me think of Toue... ah, all this stupid sexy bastards are my ruination.