Va tutto bene?

Really guys, it's scientifically proven that if you go to Rome, you'll go trough at least one weird adventure. What the fuck.
This shit is based on a true story too...
Italy needs Jesus.
I probably need him too.
----------------

So, there we were.
Me, reader-chan, Mink and Aobabe-I MEAN Aoba were in a little pub.
We sat inside, near a piano.
I sat in front of you and Mink was beside you.
"So, what will you people have?" I asked taking the only menu that was there. "Ahem..." Awba coffed scratching his head.
Suddenly a young man(even if I think he was 40 or somethin') appeared out of nowhere and asked our order. He was blonde, with green eyes. His hair were curly and tied neatly. There was something about him... I don't really know.

"May I take your order?" He asked looking directly at my eyes.
For a moment I stared at him saying nothing out of surprise.
Actually, I do that a lot too. I always look at people's eyes.

I finally snapped out of it and together we ordered some drinks and some food. The man just smiled and he quickly  took the menu and went behind the counter. I sighed hard and we started to chit chat a little.

From now on nothing interesting happened... Putting me harassing Awba aside tho...

But... When we finished our dinner...

Mink went to pay, while the rest was eating sum gud ice-cream. He went to the counter and THE waiter was there, smirking. The men did their business and "Va tutto bene? Volete un pò di limoncello?" He asked. The phrase actually means "Is everything alright? Do you want some *insert some alcoholic drink that i dunno how's called in english*".

The strange thing was how he said it. Mink just said no and returned to us. "I... I think we should go." He said to us. We didn't ask anything and after saying good bye we went near the pub, we had to wait my setpfather so he could accompany us home. You and Awba started to walk around the strange place, me and Mink were sitting in front of the door of a little villa. The place was dark and old. I looked at my cellphone and it was near midnight.

Mink was being really quiet... Actually he's always quiet but something seemed off. "What's wrong, big man?" I asked him. "Just... Nothing." He answered quickly. Suddenly we heard some footsteps' echo in the little road where we were. We turned our head at the same time and after a while we saw THE waiter walking up to us. We looked at him curious. "Va tutto bene?" He asked us, the same way he did with Mink.

The big guy stiffened and you and Awba just hugged while scared shitless. "Uh... We good, bro." I said trying to not frick out. The man just smiled and went away saying nothing else. "What the fuck just happened!?" Asked Awba trying to calm himself down. "Can I cry?" I asked hugging the wall... Yeah, I like to hug walls, okay!?
"I... How did he know we were here!?" Reader-chan asked shaking.

No question was answered. After a while we calmed down and me and reader-chan were playing just like kids. "I'll climb that HAHAHA!" I screamed looking at an old brickwall, behind a vase with some plants. I ran towards it but when I arrived in front of the vase a man rose from its inside.

It was THE waiter. We all panicked and someone screamed like a girl. "Don't worry! I'm here!" I said taking Awba's hand. "T-thanks but it wasn't me!" He said jumping in my arms. I knew it wasn't reader-chan either so..  We all turned toward Mink and he just litterally pissed his pants. "What's going on?" It was Andrea, my stepfather. He finally finished his work.

THE waiter and Andrea stopped to look at each other. We didn't know but they were archenemies for years now. THE waiter pulled out a magical sword from his ass and Andrea vomited a holy sword.(?) They began to fight under our surprised eyes. After two hours Andrea just killed THE waiter. And I forgot to let down Awba from my arms...

After that we just went home, tired and scared shitless. We prepared the beds, and without even changing clothes, we just went to sleep.

A good, good man entered the house. He sensed we were worn out and sad.

He just turned the air conditioner on, he put a glass of water near each bed and at the end he kissed each of our forehead.

He went out smiling. THE waiter was immortal, he was our guardian angel.

------------

Okay... This story is fucked up, I admit it.

And actually, no tree was harassed!! Happy day!