Chapter;25

Chapter 25

Before my surgery tomorrow me and John thought it would be fun if only the two of us could just hang out. So we did we talked all day about random stuff and it really got the surgery out of my mind I didn't think about it once the whole time.

I really enjoy talking to John he always makes me laugh and smiled he's gonna make a perfect husband to who ever is lucky enough to catch him. I really hope he moves on when I'm gone.

"John?" I said.

"Yes Iris" he replied.

"Promises me something"

"Ok what" he said.

"When I'm gone I want you to move on with your life. I don't want you grieving over my death I want you to just move on no sad memories just remember the happy ones. So promises me when I'm gone you will move on" I said.

"Iris" he said with sad eyes looking into mine.

I could already tell it hurts home enough but i just want him to be happy.

"just promise me ok"

"Ok I promise" he said.

"Thank you"

I looked at him because I know after probably a month or less I'll be gone and these will be my happy memories every moment, hours, minute, seconds, days.

I noticed I haven't talked to either willow and elliot. I should call them so we can spend time together before the surgery and I could finally tell them.

"John, can you give me my phone" I said.

"Uh sure. Why do you need it" he asked.

"I'm going to call someone" I replied.

"Ok here" he said passed me my phone.

I went through my contact list till I reached willows number. I called her and waited till she picked up. After the first ring she picked up the phone.

"Hello" willow said over the phone.

"Hi willow"

"Hi iris where have you been I missed you" she said.

"I know I'm sorry can you please come to the hospital and being elliot I new to talk to you two about something."

"What happen why are we going to the hospital for iris" she asked

"I'll explain everything once you guys get here ill text you which room I'm in ok" I replied.

"Ok iris I'll see you then" she said.

"Ok bye"

"Bye" she said.

I hung up the phone and text willow the room number and floor. Now to wait till they show up.

"You called your friend" John asked.

"Yeah I called elliot and willow" I replied.

"Maybe I should go" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they don't know about us yet and.." He started before I cut him off.

"Please stay and I'm going to tell them about us willows my friend she'll understand. She won't tell a soul" I said.

I gave John my best puppy eyes and looked straight into his eyes till he gave in.

"Who can say no to that face. Okay I'll stay with you" he said.