Chapter;22

Chapter 22

"...I have cancer the doctor said I won't live that long" I said.

I told him there I told him I can finally get it off my chest. I got enough courage and looked at John straight into his eyes. He had a blank expression on his face then he did something I didn't expect. Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh..my iris I'm glad you told me." He said.

"Really your not mad I didn't tell you before" I asked.

"Of course I'm not mad at you" he said.

"....."

"Be my girlfriend? Iris" he asked.

"You still want to be with me. Even if I could just die at any moment" I asked.

"Yes I do iris that how much I love you I rather be with you till the end then not be with you" he replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes so in asking again. Iris would you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend" he asked.

I pulled out of the his arms and looked at his face.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said.

I pulled him into a tight hug. He stopped the hug and cupped my cheeks with his hands and moved closer to my face till the tips of our noses where touching. His leaned in and his lips met mine. That's out first kiss as a official couple. He stopped and pulled me in to a hug again. I didn't want to let go I wanted to stay like this forever with him in my arms. Forever

*one week later*

Me and John have been going out for a week already and I'm happier then ever. Even though we can only see each other at my house or his bit it's still nice to be around him. I've started radiation. I have to go every Monday,Wednesday,Friday, and Sunday. John takes me to get it done he's always with me he never leaves my site. My parents already no where dating and they accept it. I'm glade that they did. I haven't been feeling good I don't no what it is though so I didn't said anything.

Today is Sunday so I don't have to go to radiation. So me and John are going to his place and have a movie night. I picked out two movies from red box. I got the book thief,gravity, and the marked ones. These movie sounded interesting so I got them.

Before going over to John's house I'm going to 711 first. Once I got there I got sweets,ice cream and other stuff. I payed for the stuff and headed to John's house.

I unlocked the door with the key that harry gave me. I walked into the kitchen and smelled cheese. I walked in and saw harry in a apron and taking something out of the oven.

"Wow manly" I said.

"Hello to you to iris and thank you" he said."What did you bring?"

He asked.

"Sweets and other things what do you have there" I replied.

"Homemade pizza" he said.

"You made it" I asked.

"Yes I did" he replied.

"One question" I said.

"What is it" he replied.

"Will I die if I eat it because I don't want pizza to kill me" I said sarcastically.

"...I can cook iris" he said.

"Really?"i asked.

"Yes" he said.

"I can cook to like cereal, Mac and cheese, and sandwiches" I said.

"Smart ass" he replied.

"Thank you it's a gift" I said.

I placed the bags in the counter and walked around it to John got on my tippy toes and placed and kiss in his cheek. I started to unpack the bags and placing them in the counter.

"So what movies did you get" he asked.

"The book thief,gravity, and the marked one" I replied.

"I haven't watch those yet" he said.

"me neither I heard about them but never watched them"

"Yes let's move this to the living room shell we" he said

"We shall....but first let me get my ice cream"

I got my rocky road Ice cream and two spoons. I got the movies of the counter and walked to the living room I felt wired for some reason but I ignored it.

"What movie do you want to watch first harry." I asked.

"Umm you chose" he said.

"Ok let's watch-"

For some reason I could not talk like something didn't let me my body felt stiff I couldn't move.

"Watch?" He asked.

I didn't reply he turned around and looked at me and stood up. He started to walk to me.

"Iris are you ok" he asked.

Those were the last words I heard before passing out.