Chapter;12

Chapter 12

I finally stopped crying willow took me to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror my eyes were puffy like cheese balls. I picked a good day to wear water prof mascara.

"Are you ok iris" willow asked.

"Do I look ok" I manage to said with my throat all dried up

"I'm sorry I know how much you cared about him" she said.

"Can I just got home" I said.

"Yes ill take you" she said getting her car keys.

"No I want to be alone for a while" I replied.

"Are you sure" she asked.

"Yes ill see you tomorrow"

"Ok iris if you need me call" she said.

"Ok I will" I replied.

Willow pulled me into a hug. Once she let go I started to walk home. Once I got there I notice no one was there I went up stairs and laid in bed. I cried into my pillow like there was no tomorrow. After a while I fell asleep.

I woke up and I stared to get a head ache probably from all that crying I did. I looked at my clock and realized it was already five o'clock I've been asleep for nine hours long.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I looked at my self in the mirror. My eyes were puffy still they haven't went back to normal yet.I walked back into my room and a saw a picture of me and Joey doing silly faces then sadness hit me.

"Iris don't cry not now" I said to my self. I walked down stairs and notices there was someone sitting on the couch in the Living room. All I could see is the back of his head. I walked over to the couch and poked his shoulder. He turned around and looked at my it was John.

"What are you doing here John." I asked.

"I heard the bad news I just wanted to see if your ok" he said.

"I'm fine now have you seen my parents" I asked.

"Yeah at work" he replied.

I sat down on the other side of the couch. I sat there in silence flipping through the channels.

"Are you ok iris" he asked.

"No the man I love is gone and I never got to say good bye" I said almost tearing up again.

"I know how you feel" he said.

"How do you know how i feel have someone you love left you" I asked.

"No but I left someone I loved" he said "It hurts after awhile but you learn to move on"

"How can I" I said.

I looked into his grey eyes waiting for him to say something. When he didn't I turned back to the TV and brought my knees to my chest. I put it on a random channel I just looked at the screen not paying attention to what it was saying. Just sitting there staring.

"Iris?" He said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Your right" he said

"Right about what" I asked.

I was a confused because I didn't no what he's talking about.

"How you can't move on when someone you love is gone" he said.

"Oh how do you know" I asked.

"Because when I was younger I lost a girl I cared about" he said.

"Who?"I asked already knowing the answer

"You" he replied.

I looked into his eyes then moved my gaze to my hands.

"I have to go" he said.

I didn't say anything. John got up and left. I sat there on the couch for awhile after he left. I dragged my body to my room and curled up in a ball. Tears falling down my face.

I couldn't bear it anymore it was like I was dead in the inside everything Hurts. Everybody I love is living me little by little.

"Who knows John might leave you after a while" "he doesn't love you" "he's just playing you" "your pathetic to believe him" " no one will ever love you" "your ugly and stupid"

These thoughts going through my mind I couldn't think straight anymore I just couldn't. It hurt to much just to much. I wanted the feeling to just go away already I wasn't think when I Dragging the cold blade across my wrist. Passing out.