Chapter;20

Chapter 20

I was sitting on the cold bathroom floor thinking about what happened earlier with Mr. Holmes . Telling John That I did not love him really hurt his feelings I could tell by the look on his face.

I felt the tears rush down my face thinking about harry and his words and face and everything else that happen it really hurt me a swell I told him to stay away from me I made a big mistake but it's probably for the best.

I do love John with all my heart but I could never let him lose his job or go to jail if anyone finds out. It's not like one of those Teacher and students love story's on wattpad it's the real world.

Even if me and John started dating how would we keep it a secret from the world. If people found out it will be game over and we'll probably not see each other till he's probably out of jail or I'm out of high school.

Even though I can't take that risk of ever happening. I see myself and John having a real future together Because he loves me and I love him back. The worst part is that he's going to be staying at my house for a whole week.

"GOD WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT"

I placed my head on the tile wall and looked at the sealing for a while thinking it over in my head. I stayed there for probably the whole lunch time and half of fourth period I think I might go home.

I looked at my phone and noticed I got one text from willow. I unlocked my phone and looked at willows text message.

Hey iris where r u did u go home?

-Willow

I got of the ground and looked at my face in the mirror I looked awful I think I might just go home.

Yeah I am home I wasn't feeling well so I left. TTYL.

-iris

I got my bag of the ground and walked outside. Once I was outside I started to walk home. My parents aren't home and John would probably be here after school how can I face him after that.

Why did he have to say anything at all. Why couldn't he just leave it alone. Once I for home I placed my jacket on the Coat hanger and walked up stairs basically dragging my body up the stairs I was so tired.

I walled into my room it was dark I turned on the lights and saw John sitting on my bed looking down I was surprised to see him here but kind of glad he was here.

"Iris Where were you I was worried that something had happen to you. You didn't show up to class and I called the house and no one answered so I came here and you weren't here" he said.

John said in a low voice enough I could only hear him. I could tell he was really worried about me. It made me sad making him feel this way.

"Sorry I was thinking things over so I went for a walk" I replied.

I sat next to him on my bed looking down at my hands. He didn't say anything else.

"I'm sorry I made you worried John I didn't mean to" I said.

He did the next thing I didn't think he would ever do. He warped his arms around me and pulled he into a hug my head was laying on his chest he smell like men's aftershave. It was nice being in his arms.

"You don't have to apologize I'm just glad you're here and alright" he said.

We here like that for a while the time passing by. Before I knew it I passed out in John's arms.