chapter;5

Chapter 5

All my classes went by fast but done were extremely slow. Once the bell rang to go to lunch I out all my stuff into my bag. I walked to are usual spot. Willow, Elliot, and Joey were already sitting at the table.

"hey guy" I said.

"hi" willow relied

"hey iris" elliot said.

"hey" joey said fist pumping elliot.

I sat down next to Joey across of willow.

"I forgot to ask you about the new hot teacher" willow said

"what about Jo-Mr. Holmes." I replied.

"is Iris on a first name bases with Mr. Holmes." willow said.

"we'll yeah he is a family friend after all"

"your soo lucky" she replied.

"not really"

"so iris what are you doing today" joey asked.

"I'm not sure why" I replied.

"me and Elliot were planning on going to the mall after school" he said.

"yeah" elliot replied.

"I'm not sure if I could go"

"please go iris I don't want to be left alone with two morons" willow said begging.

"we are not morons we just not as smart as you" joey said.

"yeah" elliot replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean morons" willow said.

"I still don't forgive you" joey replied.

"we'll I do"elliot said wrapping his arms around willow.

"thank you babe" she replied.

Elliot and willow started their usual make out scene.

"willow!!!!" I said practically shouting.

"yes iris" willow replied.

"I just thought you two needed some oxygen before you both fainted"

"you always come up with something new" she said.

"that's why you love me" I replied.

"that's true" she replied.

*ring.....*

The bell rang said goodbye to Elliot, willow, and Joey. I walked to my next class with Mr. Holmes. I really didn't want to be near him it felt awkward.

I walked into class and sat at my desk. John was sitting at his desk looking at his laptop. Students started to walk in and most of the girls in the class passed by him undressing him with their eyes.

"Hello class today were going to be watching a film"

I was happy we didn't have to do the whole introduce yourself again

"We're watching Romeo and Juliet you are going to be tested on this so pay close attention"

I really didn't like Romeo and Juliet but I have watched it before. He put on the projector and started the movie. I started to daydream I've watched it before and I no plenty about it already.

I was in a deep day dream when someone cough. I looked up and there stood Mr. Holmes. I notice he had pauses the movie.

"Ms.West."

"Yes sir"

"Are you sleeping in my class"

"No I was paying attention"

"Hmm really....then you won't mind answering some questions"

"Ask away"

"How was Romeo and Juliet love forbidden"

"We'll the family's were in the midst of a bitter feud"

"Ok what's Romeo and Juliet's forbidden love quote"

I cleared my throat before speaking. I could tell everyone's eyes were looking at me and Mr.Holmes.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name! Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet."

I paused and took in a deep breath and then started again.

"Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love with night And pay no worship to the garish sun."

Once I finished I looked at Mr. Holmes he was looking at me in shock probably because I knew every line from their love quote it was my favorite part even if I dislike it.

"Very well done Ms.West"

"Thank you is there any other questions"

"Yes actually, do you think Romeo and Juliet's is a love story or fighting story"

"It has both elements in it but when I hear the title. I think of love as the whole story revolves around these two people who fall in love with each other"

"Very interesting"

Mr. Holmes walked back to the projector and played the movie again.

The bell finally rang and I packed up my stuff and leave.

"Ms. West could you please stay for a while"

Ugh when I was about to get away he drags me under the bus again.

"Sure I guess"

I sat down at a random desk and waited for the rest of the student to leave.

"So why I'm I here"

"I want to ask you some questions"

"You just did"

"Another question"

"About"

"How do you know so much about Romeo and Juliet"

"We'll when you have parents like mine you be stuck watching it at least five time a month" "Brutal"

"Yeah I think it's child abuse to make you daughter watch it that many times"

"Poor you"

I felt my phone buzz I got a text I saw who it was from. My mom I opened get text and started to read it.

"Hello sweetie when are you coming home nick and Brett are here" Momxoxoxo

Oh my god my favorite uncles are home they moved across town and they rarely visit. I quickly text her back.

"I'll be home soon" Irisxoxo

I looked back at John who was looking at me.

"I have to go my mom is waiting for me"

"Oh ill drive you I'm leaving anyway"

"No it's ok"

"No I assist"

I thought about it for a while before replying.

"Fine"

"Ok then let's go"

"Ok"

John got his stuff and we left the school. We walked to the his car and got in John took my bag and tossed it in the back seat. We stared to drive to my house in complete silence.

We finally made it to my house and I got my bag from the back seat.

"Thank you for the ride home"

"No problem"

"Bye"

"Bye iris"

I got out of the car and started to walk to the door. I walked in and there was Brett, nick, mom, and dad were sitting in the living room.