Chapter;24

Chapter 24

It was so much to take in only a month or so. I hated it knowing that i could just die. But I wasn't scared to die I was scared because I won't be able to see the people I love anymore.

"I'm sorry iris" John said.

"It's ok. Did the doctor say anything else" I asked.

"Actually yes he said that there going to see if they can remove the tumor from your brain to see if it will help"

He replied.

"When are they going to do that" I asked.

"Tomorrow after they shave your beautiful hair" he replied.

He said whole twirling a strand of my hair in his finger.

"I don't care much about the hair I knew some day it will happen. Any ways where's my parents?" I asked.

"There out in the hall do you want me to get them" harry asked

"Yes please I want to see them" I replied.

"Ok I'll be right back" John said.

He placed a kiss job my forehead before walking out of the room. I waited for a while till he got back. The door burst open and what looked like my mom but was like a dash of colors running by pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh sweetie I thought I lost you forever" my mom said.

"You'll never lose me even when I'm gone ill always be in your heart" I replied.

"I love you sweetie" she said.

"I love you to mom but can you let go your hugging me to tight my eyes might pop out" I said with a little giggle.

"I'm sorry sweetie I didn't realize" she said.

She said while letting go of me and standing new my dad and John.

"How you feeling my little flower" my dad asked.

My dad said while walking up to me and pulling me into a hug. His hug wasn't like my moms tight a all. He hugged me as if I was made of glass.

"I feel alright daddy" I replied.

"That's good to hear. Have you heard about the surgery yet?" He asked.

"Yeah John told me earlier about it when I woke up" I said.

"Ok. Are you hungry me and your mom can get you something to eat from the cafeteria?" He said.

"I'm a bit hungry" I replied.

"Ok we'll be back soon" he said.

He said while placing a kiss on my forehead and my mom doing the same. They walked out and I was still there laying on the bed alone except for John who was still standing.

"Come sit I don't bite" I said.

He didn't say anything else he just sat down in the chair before.

"So...what's do you want to talk about" he asked.

"I don't know how's school going what have I been missing" I replied.

"Well...for English where reading the hamlet and writing about it" he said.

"Sound like fun"

"Not really" he relied.

"Yeah your right learning is overrated"

John looked like he was just keeping to him self he is barley talking.

"What's the matter John your barley talking. Did I do something wrong or say something wrong" I asked.

"No no of course not iris it's just that. It's just..." He replied.

"Just what? You can tell me anything you know that right" I said.

"Yeah I know it's just that I'm not used to seeing you like this" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Why are you sorry" he asked.

"Because it will never turn out how you wanted it to" I replied.

"What do you mean" he said.

"I mean that if where still together it will just hurt you even more when I'm gone and i don't think I can bear you getting hurt" I replied.

"What are you trying to say? Do you want to break up with me" he asked.

"Yes because the more where together like a couple you'll end up getting hurt the most at the end and I Don't want that John" I replied.

I looked away from him not bearing to look at him straight in the face.

"Iris...please look at me" he said.

He picked up his two fingers and moved my head so I was looking him straight in the face.

"I want to be there with you till the end I don't care if I get hurt I just want to be with you. Do you under stand me iris" he said.

I could feel the tears form in my eyes I didn't want to cry in front of harry but one tear slipped away. I couldn't say anything at that time. John placed his hand on my cheeks cupping them. He looked straight into my eye and moved in closer and closer. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster every moment. Our lips touch and it was like magic even though we kissed be for but this time it was different. I loved this man and I'll always will.