chapter;2

Chapter 2

"Buzz"

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slapped my hand down on top of it making it stop.

I rolled out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom I turned the sink on and tossed some cold water on my face waking me up.

I turned on the shower and got in I rinsed my hair and body with the warm water. Once I finished I got out and wrapped a towel over my body. I walked to my room and got my clothes.

I quickly put on my clothes then walked back to my bed with my shoes and socks in my hands. I sat on the edge of the bed and put them on at that very moment my best friend decided to barge into my room.

"Heeey girly"

"Hey" "Ready to go"

"Yes you know I'm starting regretting giving you a spare key to my house now"

"You know you love it"

"Ha-ha yeah sure"

"Ok let's go the guys are waiting for us at the school"

"Ok ok let me get my bag"

"Ok I will be waiting in the car" willow said skipping out of my room.

I got my bag and schedule from my desk placing it into my bag. I walked down stairs and noticed my mom was sitting on the couch.

"Hey iris" she said

"Hi mom" I replied

"Are you going to school" she asked

"Yup" I said popping the p

"Ok have fun" she said

"It school mom how am I going to have fun" I replied

"I don't know by hanging out with your friends or something like a tree" she said sarcastically

"Ha-ha funny I'm going now willows waiting for me"

"Ok bye iris"

"Bye mom"

I walked out of my comfort of my house to the outside world. I walked over to willows car and got in.

"Why does it look like you just came outside for the first time" she asked

"Because it is" I replied

"You never left your room did you" she asked

"the Internet life got me tied to my house" I replied.

"We'll this year that's not going to happen" she said

"Why I love my Internet"

"Because you're going out with me to party's" she said

"Noooo I don't like party's" I said whining

"To bad if you don't go I'll drag you by your little week arms" she replied with a smirk on her face.

"They're not weak" I said wiggling them in the air.

"Yes they are. there like jelly" she replied.

"Fine ill go to your stupid party's but I won't like it"

"Good" she said

"Now let's go aren't the guys waiting" I said looking over at her.

"Oh yeah I forgot" she said starting to drive out of my driveway.

We started to drive down the streets. Once we finally made it to the school willow parked in the student parking.

"Ok iris this is it our senior year" she said.