Chapter;11

Chapter 11

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand down on the clock making it fall to the floor. It was still buzzing I started to get really annoyed. I pulled the plug out of the wall making it stop.

I rolled out of bed turning the light on to the room. I waited a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. I picked out a "Shane Dawson" super love sweater and some torn dark blue jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and tuned on the water. I waited till It was warm enough and then I got in. Once I finished I got changed and combed my hair out letting it fall over my shoulders.

I went to my room and slipped on my black vans along with my black sweater and beanie. I got my bag from my chair near my desk and went Down stairs. I looked at the time it was 7 o'clock. It was early so I decided to walk to school.

I started go walk down the streets letting the winter breeze hit me. Oh how much I love winter. I love winter because it was could and it would rain I loved looking at the rain because it soothes me.

I've notice Joey hasn't text me back or called like he said he would. He's probably busy with his grandma.

Once I got to school I looked at my phone it already 7:25 it took me twenty five minutes to get here. I walked the Halls people were staining at my with sympathy in there eyes. I didn't no why I just ignored it.

I walked up to willow and Elliot both in each others arm. It wired there not kissing or messing around something's wrong. I walked up to them and sat down.

"hey guys what wrong?" I asked.

"iris have you heard" willow asked in a shaky voice.

"heard what" I asked getting a little worried.

Tears started to form in her eyes I just knew something was defiantly wrong.

"what happen willow" I asked again.

She stared to break down in tears Elliot tried to get her to calm down. Once she stopped a little she said three little words that I thought I would never hear.

"Joeys plane crashed" joey said that's when I felt like whole world just crumbled all over me it couldn't be true.

I felt tears running down my face I was crying now, but I refuse to excepted it.

"it can't be true" I said in a shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry iris" willow said crying.

willow still had tears in her eyes she pulled me into a tight hug. I stared to cry in her arms. "It can't be true" "joeys really gone" "the man i loved is gone" "it can't it just can't be true" "but it is" "now he's gone what am I going to do" "I loved him so much" these thoughts went through my mind while I was there crying into my best friends arms.

Joeys POV.

It was the morning I got up at five o'clock a took a quick shower before leaving to the airport. Once I finished I gathered my things into my car and left for the airport my mom and dad were already in Texas they left a week ago. They thought it would be good for me to go visit my grandma.

I starred to drive to the airport. Once I got there I parked my car in the parking lot. I left it there because my cousin that lives in town is going to pick it up and take it back to my place.

Once I got inside I got my ticket went through airport security. Once everything was over I got into the plane I sat in row J seat 2. I sat down at my seat and text iris like I promised her.

"Hey iris I'm already leaving to Texas ill text you once I get of the plane"

Joeyxxxx

She's probably asleep right now so she'll read it later. The plane pilot put on the seat belt sign. I buckled my seat belt and waited for us to take of.

Once we were in the air I started to read a book that iris recommended a long time ago. I thought I would read it. It's called "the perks of being a wall flower" it's really a good book.

I was halfway through the book and I decided to put it down I put in my earphones and started to hear some music. I drifted of into a deep sleep after a while.