Chpater;19

Chapter 19

The hour we had passed by pretty quick once the bell rang me and willow where about to leave when Satan himself decided to ruin those plans.

"Iris could you say a While" Mr. Holmes asked.

"I guess" I replied.

I placed my bag on one of the chairs new by and looked at willow.

"I'll be waiting at our usual spot" she said.

"Ok ill be right there in a moment" I said.

Willow walked out of the room and I turned around and looked at John who was close to me now.

"What did you want to talk about Mr. Holmes " I asked.

"Please call me John, when know one's around" he said.

"Ok"

"Good" he said.

I sat down at a empty seat and John followed he sat at the seat in front of me and sat down looking at me.

"You have a...uh...amazing voice....iris" he said hesitating.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Your welcome...your guitar skills are amazing as we'll where did you learn to do these things" he asked.

"Singing came natural to me. Playing guitar took some practice but I finally got it. I learned from the Internet and my parents paid for classes" I said.

"Ah I see your really talent" he said.

I blushed slightly at his comment and rubbed the back of my head while laughing awkwardly. "Thanks"

"No problem" he said.

He looked deep into my eyes like he was trying to figure out something.

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about John" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Ok then bye"

I got my bag and put it over my back I started to walk to the door but two pair of hands stopped me before I could.

Then pulled me back and placed a kiss on my lips. I looked at John he was kissing me and I'm kissing him back. I pulled back and stepped away from him.

"This is wrong your my teacher" I said.

"But it feels right and I don't care if I'm you teacher i love you iris and nothing will change that " he replied.

"You love me that much you'll risk losing your job and probably going to prison" I said.

"Yes I will risk everything if I have to I loved you since I met you. You where my best friend and I loved you more than a best friend" he replied.

"I got to go"

I rushed to the door I was about to open it when John block me.

"Please iris I know you lied to me about not loving me" he said.

"I...don't love you" I looked down at the grown.

"If you truly don't love me then tell me to my face and don't look anywhere else if you truly don't love me ill leave you alone" he said. ,

I looked back up making eye contact with John.

"I don't love you I never did John now leave me alone Mr. Holmes." I said in harsh voice.

I looked at his eyes and he looked hurt. I left the room and walked to the girls bathroom I leaned against the wall and sat down I closed my eyes but all I can see is John eyes and his face.