Chapter;17

chapter;17

once we got to school I checked my new schedule

free period

1st- geo

2nd- world history

3rd- music

lunch

4th-english 4

5th-study hall

6th-social studies

I like it I can't wait to go to music I really loved to sing. One thing that no one know is that I love to play guitar I only played when no one was home.

I finally got through the first two periods there were god awful I hate geography and world history. i made my way to the music room. I noticed willow was outside the room so I walked over to her.

"Hey willow" I said.

"Where have you been missy" she asked.

"Mom didn't want me to leave the house after that day till now I'm free" I said.

"Oh I'm glad you're better" she said.

I noticed that everyone was out of the music room by now.

"Why's everyone waiting outside" I asked.

"Because we're waiting for the backup music teacher Ms. Parker is out visiting her family for a family emergency" she replied.

"So who's that back up teacher" I asked.

"I don't know" she said.

"Ok then let's play the waiting game" I said.

"Yup basic-" she said before getting cut of by a to familiar voice.

"Good morning class will be the backup for ms.parker for the whole week you can call me mr.J or mr. Holmes " he said.

Ah that's why he sound so familiar John teaching our class. WAIT WHAT! He know how to sing what the hell now I have to be stuck with him for two whole periods this week great.

I could hear the girls mumbling to them self's about John. Mr.Holmes opened the door and everyone went in great he's going to stand at the door just my day.

Me and willow walked in and me over here trying my best to sneak into class but the plan when down the drain.

"Hello Willow your taking music as we'll" he asked willow.

"Yes" she replied.

"We'll that's good now move along I need a lesson to teach"

"Yeah whatever" I mumbled to myself while going inside if the class I noticed all the front row was taken by all the girls and willow was sitting in the back with a empty chair.

I walked over to her and sat down she asked what Mr. Homes wanted I just told her noting then the lesson started and so did my Torture