Jack Imagine #1

Y/n's pov

Today was the day. I was finally meeting Why Don't We. My favorite band ever. Now everybody has a favorite member but mine was the one in black...

They all wear black... so therefore they are all my favorite members. Now it was rare when they came to Wisconsin (where you live for the purpose of this story) but this was one special moment because they had held a poll on instagram to see where they'd go next and Wisconsin was an option along with Florida. Gladly Wisconsin had won the poll so now they are coming to Eau Claire Wisconsin. I live in a very small town called Lublin. (Definitely not where I live😉)

As the line grew I noticed a black van drive up. Every girl was shouting out about it being them. I just so happened to be first in line. Soon all but Jack Avery walked by. Jack was busy trying to fix his hair. He walked up to the front of line trying to fix his hair many girls were asking to touch his hair. He soon made it to me and noticed my hair.

"Could you help me with my hair please?" He asked me. All the girls had their jaws dropped.

"Uh, sure," I replied and started to fix his hair.

"So what's your name?" Jack asked.

"Oh, it's Y/n," I said still working on his hair.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said smiling.

"There your hair is fixed." I said smiling.

"Since you helped me out you can come watch sound check and be an extra limelight," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me in with him.

The bodyguard stopped us.

"She's not supposed to be back here," he said.

"Dale she's with me OK? She helped me out so I'm helping her out," Jack said looking at me.

"Ok," Dale said.

"Come on! I'm gonna be late y/n," Jack said and pulled me while running. We soon made it backstage with the boys. They all looked at me weird.

"Hey! Jack got his hair fixed without a mirror!" Zach yelled.

"This amazing person here named y/n helped me out. So I'm letting her hang with us Kay guys?" He asked.

"Yeah that's fine! I'm sure you know all of us right?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah... I do..." I said blushing. I noticed Jack and I were still holding hands. I didn't mind because if I had to choose one to be my favorite it would be Jack.

"Yo did Jack finally find a girl?" Jonah asked. Jack smiled.

"yeah I think I finally found the right girl," Jack said.

"Wait isn't that the girl that Jack stalks on Instagram?" Zach questioned. I was taken back a bit by what Zach had just said. Keep in mind that I have no idea why I'm back here.

"So wait, why am I back here?" I asked sitting down by Jack since we were still holding hands.

"Oh, yeah, this is my way to say thank you for helping me with my hair. And also Zach was right. You are the person that I stalk on Instagram. I just don't follow you on it because it would be weird for me," Jack shyly said.

"Well now it wouldn't be weird, would it? go ahead and follow me noodles," I said smiling at Jack trying to get him to smile.

"is that a nickname I sense there (SORRY FOR THE ITILAIZTION MY CHROMEBOOK SWITCHED IT AND NOW IT WONT LET ME GO BACK) 

"Okay," he said. A few seconds later I got the notification saying jackaverymusic has followed  you! Soon enough i got a notification for a dm.

jackaverymusic - i dont wanna say this in front of the boys.

jackaverymusic -  will you be my girlfriend?

official.y/n - YESS!