Eleven

"So how was your date?" Scott asked me the second I stepped foot into the house. His arms were crossed and I could tell he wanted to hear every single detail so he could have a reason to beat Isaac up.

"It was great. And none of your business," I stuck my tongue out at him and pranced into the living room where I saw Stiles sitting on the couch, a controller in hand, staring at the paused video game on the screen.

"Hello Rian," Stiles said, not breaking his focus from the immobile game.

"Oh Stiles. You and your video games," I laughed as I headed towards the stairs and proceeded to my room. It was exactly as I left it, not a hair out of place thankfully. I hated when people went through my stuff.

I quickly changed into Hello Kitty pajama shorts and an old Aeropostale tank top, throwing a red sweatshirt over to keep my arms warm. I silently headed to the bathroom to do my nightly ritual of taking out my contacts, brushing my teeth and washing my face. Although it was only 9, I was dreadfully exhausted from all the excitement of my day with Isaac. When he dropped me off we made out in his car for a solid ten minutes before I realized Scott was staring out the glass door at us angrily. Still, it was a cute moment.

Instead of going back downstairs I decided just to go to my room and scroll through tumblr. I never gave anyone my URL because my blog was... Well... Depressing. But also uplifting! I had stay strong quotes and mental disorder pictures all over it because I hated when people were ignorant about those who suffered in silence. Many people believe mental disorders are for attention which I never understood. It's not someone's choice to battle with their own mind every single day.
Instantaneously when I logged on, I saw my ask box full of messages. Usually I got questions on how to stop panic attacks since I always gave good advice on that. Or it was someone telling me their story. I was a help blog, I tried to help as many people as possible through their disorders. However today, it seemed as though someone I knew had found my blog... Jackson.

Jackson didn't know about any of my personal secrets; he wouldn't have cared anyway. He had filled my ask box with rude comments ranging from calling me a freak to an attention whore. There were at least 20 messages from him. The last one read "go back out with me. Unless you want everyone to know about all of this".

I didn't know what to do. If I didn't go out with him he would make my life hell. But if I did go out with him I would be treated like shit every day again. I didn't want either to happen. Could I just move away?

Right then and there I broke down hysterically crying. Warm salty tears streamed down my cheeks and onto my sweatshirt. All I wanted was for life to go back to normal before I dated Jackson. I never cried before him. I never hurt before him. I was rarely sad before him. There's nothing I wouldn't give in order to go back to those days.
In order to protect myself, I did what I had to do. I texted Jackson.

To Jackson:

You know what? You're such an asshole. I don't get why you want to go out with me again. It's not like you really loved me or anything. And what's with the blackmail? That's ridiculous. But you know what? I'd rather make my life hell than have everyone know everything. So fine. You win. I'll go back out with you. On one condition. If you treat me like shit again I'm leaving you.

As I typed that paragraph I realized how much I was crying. I just gave up my whole life. Isaac. Scott and Stiles. Allison and Jules. They're all going to think I'm crazy. But I did it to protect myself.

A few minutes later I got a response from Jackson. I didn't even want to open it I was so furious with him. But I had to.

From Jackson:

Great. See you tomorrow babe.

As soon as I read that I almost threw up. He didn't deserve to call me that or even talk to me.

I didn't have a clue on what I was doing. I was just so done with his shit. Instead of droning on about this unhappily, I decided to just go to sleep, knowing I would feel better in the morning.