Eight

"So you just... Found him here?" Mr. Stilinski asked me for the millionth time.

"Yes! I walked in and literally stumbled on him," I explained it all again, slower this time so he could write it down. I felt my body begin to shake but before I freaked out, I felt a hand on my arm.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. He'll be all right," Mr. Stilinski comforted me.

"But he's unconscious and bloody and in an ambulance!" I cried, leaning into his arms.

"But he's alive, that's what matters," He looked around and then lowered his voice. "Was he healing when you saw him? Do you think this is something supernatural?"

"No, he wasn't healing. He was bleeding profusely. And yeah, it's definitely something having to do with the supernatural. This never happens unless it is."

"Where's your mom and Scott?"

"Mom is working late and I have no idea where Scott is," I said nervously, frantically wondering where Scott could have gone. Now I was terrified. What if something bad happened to him? I would never get over that.

"I'm sure he is fine Rian. He's probably looking for whatever it is that attacked Derek. Why don't you come over so you're not alone here."

"Thank you but I don't want to be a bother."

"Not a bother at all," he smiled, patting me on the back. "You're always welcome!"

* * *

When we arrived at the Stilinski house hold, I could hear the music coming from Stiles's room all the way from the driveway. He sure did love to blast his rock music through the fancy speakers. I laughed as Mr. Stilinski rolled his eyes, cutting the engine of the car before opening the door. I followed suit and pranced up to the front door like I used to when I was five. After skipping through the door, I made my way to the living room where I plopped on the couch, my phone in hand.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I heard Mr. Stilinski call from the kitchen as he opened the fridge.

"No I'm okay, thanks though!" I said, unlocking my phone to scroll through Twitter and Instagram to get my mind off of the situation at hand.

I saw all the tweets of people from school, commenting about this or that in their drab lives until I saw one that caught my eye. I could feel my eyes widen and my throat constrict. My hands shook and I just couldn't breathe. Please not this. Anything but this. I was not going to have an anxiety attack over this.

"Rian, are you alright?" I heard Stiles's voice followed by footsteps racing towards me. I felt my phone lifted out of my hands but I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

For five years I had suffered from horrible anxiety attacks. I would get a single thought or see something that would set me off, causing the voice in my head to speak lies and scare me to the brink of insanity. I had gotten better at controlling them before they began but if it was full blown, it could take me hours to calm down. When I got one, I would shake, think horrible things, sweat, cry, stop breathing. My wrists would go weak and I couldn't focus or do anything productive.

Stiles was the only one who knew besides my mom; I made sure she didn't tell Scott because damn that boy had a louder mouth than I. The only reason I told him was because I had one in school when we were at my locker in freshman year. Ever since then I always talked to him whenever I freaked out.

"Rian, it's okay. You're okay. What did you read?" Stiles asked, sitting down beside me, rubbing small circles on the small of my back.

"Look. At. Twitter," I squeaked in between gasping for air.

Instinctively, he unlocked my phone and pressed the app's icon, my news feed popping up on the tiny screen of my white iPhone. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the tweets that spread across the site. It scared the crap out of me.

"I'm going to kill that ass," Stiles growled, throwing my phone down into the cushions. "If he thinks he can tell lies about you!"

"Stiles it's not a lie."

"What? You really did cheat on Jackson?"

"You don't remember?" I asked nervously. He shook his head in a confused manner. "It was with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OOOO PLOT TWIST!!!

Did anyone see that coming? I didn't even see that coming!

I'm sooooooooo sorry I didn't update in so long! I've been so busy with school and sports lately!! I'll try to update again this week!

Any predictions? Will Stiles remember what happened? Will Rian keep her feelings for Isaac or fall for Stiles instead?