Jungkook breaks out into laughter. "What's up, hyung,"

"It has been so long since we last met. How have you been?" the man asks with a smile after pulling away.

"It was thriving with peace until I saw you," Jungkook teases, a playful smirk curls up against his lips.

"It's good to see you too, bro." he smiles painfully.

His eyes shifts to us in mere seconds before his eyes train back at Jungkook.

"Who are these ladies?"

"Oh, they are my best friends, Mia and Ryujin." Jungkook utters, gesturing us to him.

"Sorry for that, I'm Park Jimin." he introduces himself in a polite manner. He fishes out his hand to shake it with mine and Ryujin.

"Nice to meet you," I give him a small smile before shaking his hand.

He smiles warmly. "You too, Miss Mia, right?"

"That's right,"

His lips curl up into a smirk before clapping his tiny hands.

"Welcome to the Kim's mansion!" he exclaims and gives us the authority to walk in.

My jaw drops as soon as I stride inside the interior of the mansion. The house radiates a soft and lustrous living room along with the two staircase in between the hallway into the living room.

My attention gets carried away when Jungkook voice echoes under the mansions roof.

"Woah, I could build another house in here. Anyways, where is everybody?"

"They're in the main avenue hall. Come and follow me," Jimin reckons us to trail behind.

We walk pass the staircases and halts in front of a brown wooden door before grabs ahold onto the handle and strides in.

There are a lot of people with heavy dresses and suits, chatting over their drinks. This stranger's birthday party are likely attended by the older ones and there are no signs of teenagers or subordinate students like us in sight.

"What a cool place. I can't believe I'm friends with the owner's son of this huge ass mansion." Jungkook beams with his unique hand gestures.

"The party starts in about 10 minutes so let's settle in before the man himself comes in," Jimin suddenly queers in a demanding tone. We follow him and come across vacant seats with a table.

I flung over a seat next to Ryujin after the light in the room turns dimmer, indicating the party is almost starting. The heavy chatters and conversations died down when a sudden strange voice resonates the entire room.

"I am please to see all of you here. Thank you for coming, the party will starts soon enough," A middle age looking man with black suit and tie announces through the microphone.

A light tap on my shoulder startles me, making me turn to the culprit. Park Jimin.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Miss Mia?" his crescent eyes comes into view, a genuine smile spreads across his face.

"Mia is fine," I blurt out, trying to give him a smile. A chuckle comes out from unexpectedly from his petite mouth.

"Well, Mia, are you having fun?"

"You could say so," I answer truthfully.

He nods his head, eyes still fully train on me. "That's good, that's good," he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "I'm sorry for asking but where are you from?"

"I'm from Busan,"

"Really, oh my god. I'm from Busan too," his mouth agape open in shock.

"That's great! It's nice to see someone from my country side."

"Me too. So is this your first time going to a party?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Nope, I have been to a few times but it's not as fancy as this one."

"I can assure you it would be a blast and probably the fanciest party you've been to," he states in a matter of fact.

A hand touch my forearm in a quick second, causing my attention to advert away from him.

"Hate to break the lovey-dovey session but would you accompany me the restroom?" Ryujin whispers. She smirks playfully after she notices me talking to Jimin.

Jimin overhears and with a smile on his face, he offers to give the direction to the restroom. "It is on the far left next to the living room,"

We nod our heads, smiling at him in return before going through the back door to find the restroom.

"Wait for me," Ryujin says before strolling down the living room into the restroom on the left.

I stand alone quietly like a statue in the middle of this living room. I wander around to see that the walls are tainted beautifully with wallpapers and a 10 inch television placed against the wall.

Not knowing why, my feet saunter deeper until I come across a dark corridor. In a blink of an eye, I suddenly find myself inside a room. It is a bedroom, appalling before my eyes.

My eyes skillfully scrutinise the adamant bedroom. Artwork posters and pictures pinning against the wall and a bookshelf occupied with miscellanuous types of books intrigued my interest. Most of them are romance and a few fictions.

I grab a random book from the prominent place and start to open up the pages gently. As I was trapped in my own world, I snapped out of it after hearing a deep voice from behind and my body jolted, causing the book fell on the ground.

"Who and what are you doing in my room?"

•••

A/N: I have given a lot of thoughts to publish this fanfiction, and I did it since today is Taetae's birthday. Thank you for stopping by my first crap chapter and if you're reading this, have a very good day. Hope to see you in the next chapter. <3

Dedicated this chapter to: sailorjeon- , jeonseaguk- , rosepctal and Stanierz07