1

The school halls were always quite. Most schools had noisy halls with kids screaming and yelling over some dumb shit. But, your school was so different. It wasn't all that noisy and you never really realized the fact that I was so quite. It all seemed so normal to you.

--

"Avery!" Her teacher yelled and walked up to her desk. She quickly threw her head up from the desk and threw her arms to her side. "This is school. You are here to learn." The teacher beamed. "So you shouldn't have your face buried in your arms." The teacher said solemnly staring at her face. "Uh, yes Mr. Jeon!" Avery whimpered back as her face turned bright red from embarrassment. Everyone in the class looked back at your desk in the corner of the room. And everybody looked up to Mr. Jeon. He had a beautiful wife and 2 sons. Some said he was perfect.

--

The school was always warm. It always had heat on. Even in the summer. Some kids came down with 'Heat stroke' which you can imagine was extremely fun! (Sarcasm 😂)

It was last block of the day and You (Avery) were really tired, you dragged your feet with each step down the hallway.. School was never the most exciting thing for her. I mean, no body really thinks so.. One thing that her school had was drugs. Drugs went around the school like candy. She had made sure to stay away from the kids that were giving them out, afraid of being forced into it somehow. She walked past the girls bathroom and heard noises. weird noises. She stopped at the entrance of the bathroom and listened. It sounded like.. crying. She stood at the door hesitating to go inside and check on the cry. It went from crying to what sound like heavy breathing. Followed by something falling to the floor. Not like a person but like.. a small object. Silence. No crying, no heavy breathing. Just silence.

Avery slowly crept inside the bathroom, looking underneath each stall door for any feet. But, there were no feet. She quickly examined each stall again, to see a needle. A needle. It had already been used and was now thrown out to the floor and abandon. Or was it. Avery moved towards the stall and opened the door. A younger girl than her, crouched down on top of the toilet seat crying silently into her arm. The younger girl looked up from her arm are spat out, "Get out! Get out of my room!" Avery looked confused, she wasn't in her room. She was at her school crouched over the toilet seat crying into her sweater sleeve.

--

Avery walked home from her bus stop. Trying to forget what she had saw an hour ago. Her voice and her cries played over and over again in her head in till she could no longer focus.

Darkness. Black.            Gone...

---------------
A/N
         Hey everybody! It's Grace. This book is for my sissy Avery! (xxbvtvsxx ) I'll update this as much as possible for my sissy and viewers! :33 byeeeee!