Chapter 1

LEVI POV

It happened again, I stayed up all night listening to the eerie sounds of a wolf howling. Those horrible sounds keep me awake at night. Sometimes when I do try to sleep I have nightmares of myself being trapped and a beast is in front of me ready to pounce. The thing that makes it worse is that I can't even jump up from the bed due to sleep paralysis. Even when I try to force myself to get up I feel like something is choking me to death. It's scary to be honest, trying to call for help but you can't no matter how hard you try. I constantly feel like I'm being watched when I'm in my room at the dead of night.

I live in a pretty small cottage in the woods since I hate living in the city. Plus we have all of these problems in the world that just can't be fixed. I'm not a loner though, I do have a few friends that visit me sometimes. I even offer to let them sleepover cause I can't stand to be alone. Sure I moved here to be alone but now I just want to leave. I always plan to move back into the city with friends but something in my gut is just keeping me from leaving.

Paranormal activity, something that people might notice one in their life. But me, I notice it everyday. It goes from me not being able to find pieces of clothing to loud bangs that get closer but then stops. I've even witnessed some house items thrown across rooms.

Even though it's pretty hard to admit cause I'm known to be all tough and shit, it's terrifying. In severe cases I have a panic attack and start screaming for them to go. If I thought there was something wrong with society, that's not the case. There's something wrong with this cottage, and I need to leave now but I can't.

I pack up my stuff and walk to my car but then stop at my tracks. Next thing you know I'm back inside sitting on the couch looking at nothing but the wall. My things are back in place but I never put them back where they were. It's like there's something that's controlling me and just waiting for the perfect moment to take me right then and there.

Tonight I was laying on the left side of my bed staring into the wall. I didn't hear any howls like usual tonight but something just made me feel anxious about it. Just as I was about to turn around all the way I stopped moving. Something was holding me down while I looked around my room to look out for anything. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.  I looked back up at the ceiling since I heard a low growl.

I slowly averted my gaze to whatever was on top of me too terrified to do anything else. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I started looking up. I met two yellow eyes that had the most terrifying look to them. My breathing started becoming jagged but who ever or whatever was on top of me grabbed my neck instantly. I tried screaming for help but nothing came to out of my mouth. A few moments later I started losing my breath and just as I was about to black out the creature opened their mouth and pounced at me.

I woke up gasping holding my neck. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and started checking it at my mirror. I turned on my light and there it was standing there looking at me with those eyes. I turned around quickly but it was soon gone. I couldn't help but let my tears fall, I was crying but it was so silent. I just stood there trying to catch my breath while tears fell from my eyes.

I turned around again and at the side of neck there was something stuck in it. I pulled it out while screaming out in agony silently. I finally pulled it out and examined it. I gasped finding out it was a tooth. Nothing like this has happened before, I knew deep down that I needed to leave now.

Hey guys! This is the first time I've written anything about horror so I'm sorry if it isn't very good. But I've gotten some experience from horror movies so yeah! But I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter!