Chapter 16: The Truth

Start from the beginning

"No need to thank me. I will do anything for you." I told her.

She did not respond but she just walk away and went to the door.

However, I grab her hand and pulled her to face me.

We look at each other. Our breathing are synced. I placed both of my hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes, and place her hand above mine. I attacked her luscious lips with mine.

She encircled her arms on my nape. My hands are on her waists holding her steadily as I shove with force my lips and tongue in her mouth. Her lips followed my movement.

We kissed for a long time until we ran out of breath. She removed her lips from mine and pushed me gently. That is my cue to stop dreaming about us. This is the bitter ending of my one-sided love story.

I turned my back from her and let her leave my penthouse without looking. "Why can't I have a forever with her?" I asked myself while looking at the window.

I saw my driver opened the door for her to ride. By the looks of it, she doesn't want to accept the ride but my driver insisted so she boarded the car. She looked at my direction one last time before they left to her 'home'.

However, I just want to see her life before I let her go. How are the her siblings doing? I also missed them like they are my children.

I called my driver after she dropped Sam to her house. I asked the address and drive there immediately.

As I parked close to Sam's house, I saw Sam's siblings Brent, Justin and Tanya. I saw them playing with a toddler who looks happy. If everything went right with me and Sam maybe we could have a child like him.

I am also surprised that Tanya can run with her siblings and that boy. The last time I saw Tanya, she was on her wheelchair. I am happy that they look healthy and fit.

Moreover, I am right. She is Sam afterall. However, why can't she remember me? Did she hit her head or had an accident and erased all her memories? Even her name, she can't remember.

After I felt relieved to see her siblings, I looked for Sam from the distance. I saw her hugging a man tight while her head is on his chest on the balcony.

Sometimes, I need to see before I believe. However, this truth really hurts. Why can't I be the man in a place where she considers home?

I hold the steering wheel tightly. My tears can't stop falling. I have a hard time breathing. I need to leave now, I can't take to look at her in the arms of another man.

Sam's POV

"What did you say to him?!" David asked me again for the nth time. He is the guy that brought me to the hospital. He became my closest friend because he saved my life and the gay nephew of Jessy.

Yup, he is gay but doesn't dress feminine. He looks straight but a gay guy. He helped me alot and I love him as my family.

"David, I told him that I can't remember him. Please, stop asking again. I know I am wrong. I just don't know what will I say. It is the first time that I saw him after 2 years!" I yelled irritated at him.

"Your a pain in the as$. You have the dumbest idea, bessy. Did you really hit your head?" He said with sarcasm.

"I wish. how can I think of a good idea when he is so close to me and in a room?" I retorted back.

"So did your bright idea, pushed Dylan away? What did he say?" He asked

"There is a brownout and he searched for me in a dark room. When I told him I am not Sam, he told his name to me and..." I told him but I don't know if I will say to him next.

I felt hot remembering how he caressed and ravished my body multiple times. How he called my name. The way he kissed me like there is no tomorrow. The feeling of him inside me. How he said that he loves me makes me wet again. I am so preoccupied of my thoughts of Dylan and our love making.

"Okay, I know what happened. Let me guess...you kissed and have multiple s3x?" he said not asking but narrating the thing that happened between me and Dylan.

I blushed and gasped at the same time. Like he is there when it happened.

"Shut up! You really had s3x with him!" He shouted. I covered his mouth to stop him from shouting. I hope my siblings and Samuel did not hear that.

"Are you crazy? Maybe you really have amnesia after all. Have you forgotten that he has a baby with another woman and he left you?" He reminded me.

Then, I went weak again. I dropped my hands of defeat. He said before that he wants me to be the mother of her children but he had a baby first to another woman.

My tears started falling again because of Dylan.

David hugged me tightly and I buried my head on his chest. I don't want Samuel and my siblings to see me crying again. I hugged him back.

"I don't know why I had s3x with him. I told myself that I will hate him for the rest of my life because he is the reason of my suffering. If he did not came into my life, I would not feel hurt." I said crying. I loathed him for a long time, because he left me alone and chose another woman. David patted my back to comfort me.

"However, when he is so sincere with his feelings with me, the way he hold me like there is no tomorrow. When he say he loves me, it makes me want him more and the less I hate him. I think I am still in love with him." I told him crying.

"Then, say it to him and not to me. Besides, you have child. A ring is only missing." He said pushing me to put distance so I can look to him while he said that.

Yup, we do have a child. He is Samuel. Luckily, I was rushed to the hospital and treated by the doctors, thanks to David. If I was not brought there sooner, the doctors told me that I could have a miscarriage.

My baby boy child is a 1 year old boy. He got the same features like Dylan. Handsome like his Dad.

"How about the girl? I checked Dylan's phone when he is cooking breakfast for me." I breathed deeply, containing my tears while I was narrating the story.

"She sent her a message asking:

When are you coming back here. We both missed you Dylan?

"I felt that I became a third party in their love story after I saw the text?" I asked.

"Well, he is not married yet. So seduce him and become his wife. Don't mind the other girl, you have a baby with him too, idiot." He said.

"But I said awful things to him because of thinking he is having an affair with me. He also said that he will not bother me anymore after I ate the breakfast that he prepared." I told him.

"Then, tell him again that you had an accident again and you did not remember that you left him." He said.

"It is not funny. Tell me what to do. My mind is not working when he is around." I demanded.

"Yup, I know you are not thinking properly. How can your mind work if your bodies do the talking? Having unlimited s3x anywhere. You are really an idiot." He said joking.

I just look at him irritated and he stopped making fun of me. I encircled my arms on my chest.

"Ok. I will try to be serious. Tell the truth. If he truly loves you, he will understand but if not then it is the end between you guys ." he clarified.

"Thank you for everything." I told him.

"That is what friends do. No need to thank me, my dear Kara." He said using my other name. I used another name to hid my true identity from Dylan's parents and to live peacefully with Samuel and my siblings.

~~~

A/N: I updated late. Sorry, my dear readers. I am just busy with my work for the past weeks.

I hope you like it. Please vote. Thank you. 😊