Chapter 2: The Night

Dylan's POV

"Show me what you got." I commanded her since she agreed to buy her for a big chunk of money. She must prove her worth for the price of a million dollars.

She didn't said anything. She started dancing seductively swaying her hips in front of me while undressing herself. I am starting to feel the tightness in my pants seeing her curves. Her red hair is so beautiful that I just want to hold and smell it but I just want to see her seducing me.

Her breasts are big and beautiful. Then, her nipples are pink and er3ct. I smiled that she is affected with my presence. She sat on my lap and started grinding her hips on my growing shaft. "Undress me." she just nodded and remove my jacket and unbutton my polo shirt. Her hands is touching my abs and I felt her hand is shaking so I grabbed her hand. The other hand, pulled lightly her red hair and smelled it. Her hair is fragrant and I am addicted to its flower scent. I looked at her and found out that she has green eyes. I thought that her red hair stands out but her eyes are so enchanting that I can't stop looking at it.

"Sir?" she asked and that snapped me from my trance. I need to make a move or I will look like I am too much affected by her.

"Continue. Remove my pants and boxers." I told her and unfree her hands. When she was done, she stood still seeing my huge and rockhard member. "Now, you know what to do." I smiled making her fixated with my manhood. Her hands are cold touching my shaft. She rubbed it up and down. "Is this good?" I felt that I am going to explode because she stares at me while pleasuring me. "Y-yes. Now put it in your mouth." She swallowed it all and started licking my head. "Aaaah." This is the first time I moaned after oral s3x, feeling her hot breath makes ne sensitive. I would say that she is not an expert doing this but she has this huge effect in me. I pulled her hair so that her hair would not cover her face. I guided her to pleasure me more. I pushed and pulled her head to deepthro@t me.

After a few minutes, I am about to c@m so I stopped her actions. "What? Why?" she asked. But I did not answer. "Remove your shorts and underwear or I'll tear it apart." I commanded. I saw a tear fell from her eyes but she acted strong. She acts like an innocent girl, I bet that I am not the only man she had s3x with. After a few seconds, she remove it and saw her fully naked. I scanned her from head to toe, her beauty is not to be compared with other girls that I have seen my whole life. I walk to her direction and lifted her. I lay on her the bed and I am on top of her. I positioned myself between her legs.

She is trembling. Do I look scary to her compared to other guys she had s3x with? I palmed her face and said, "Don't be scared. I will promise you that you will not forget this night." I told her and looked at me and nodded.

I thrusted my manhood inside her tight hole and she screamed, "Aaaaaaah! It hurts." Tears are falling down. I felt a hot liquid coming out, I looked at her and saw blood. "Wait, you were?" I asked and she kept crying. Before I thought that I am just one of her bedmates, but I was her first.

I must feel pity but I feel happy realizing that no man touches her. "It would really hurt, but the pain will be gone in no time." She looked at me with red eyes after crying. I cupped her face and slammed my lips on her. Her lips are so soft. I kissed her more and she is lightly slapping my arms to stop it but I did not follow her. I savored her lips and thrusted my tongue inside of her mouth. I can't stop kissing her while my hands are roaming her breasts. I pinched and massage her er3ct nipples. She moaned and I pulled my shaft inside her. She clawed my back deep with her fingernails. I slowly thrusted my shaft inside her. "Mmmm." she moaned again.

"Call my name, its Dylan." I ordered. I pumped my shaft inside and she felt the sensation, feeling her walls tightening. "Aaah...mmmm..." I moaned. I started pumping faster and rougher. "D-Dylan!" I smiled hearing her call my name for the first time.

I kissed her again and she kissed me back. I thrusted my tongue easily and her tongue swayed and dance with mine. We kissed for a long time until we ran out of breath. When I can breathe steadily my kisses lowered down. My hands keeps cupping and massaging her breast. When my lips reached down her nipples, I sucked, licked and pinch her er3ct nipples. "Mmm. Dylan" she moaned again.

After a few thrusting, I felt her walls are trembling around my shaft. She is close like me. "C@me with me." I said. I felt her hot liquid and I climaxed inside her. I smiled knowing I claimed her body. She is mine and no one will attempt to claim her because of what I did.

"Wait! You spilled inside me!" She shouted. I felt mad, who do she think she is? She is marked by the famous bachelor in the country and she has the nerves to object. Does she prefer another man to have impr3gnate her. I would not let that happen. She belongs to me. "Well, your my possession now." I said sternly. "No! Stop, please. Don't do this Dylan!" she punched me on my chest. I pinned her hands on the top of her head and placed my other hand on her mouth. "I tell when to stop!" I shouted. I started pumping again inside her, deeper and harder. "Mine!" she cried but I did not stop. I kissed her bare breasts. Sucking and licking her nipples. "Mmmmm!" I thrusted more non stop until I released for the second round.

She fell asleep because of exhaustion so I pulled my shaft. I kissed her lips again and said, "Now, you'll want to see me again after this." I said and sleep beside her.

----------------------------------------------