Chapter 15: The Insanity

Dylan's POV

I brought Sam to my penthouse apartment. I never went home again to our house. That house was filled with love and happy memories but whenever I see the house I feel melancholic.

It reminds me of the pain and suffering that Sam went through because of my so-called parents. They are so cruel to hurt Sam and kill my baby. They are self-centered people who only think of themselves and ignoring the feelings of others.  We were separated for 2 years because of their cruelty.

Luckily, I found Sam again and I will not let her go again. I will hold her like there is no tomorrow.

She is still asleep after I f0rced her again in claiming her. I am a terrible person, but I will do anything to have her even to make her pregnant again.

She will be living with me forever even she has forgotten everything about me. I will try to remind her that we both love each other or try to make happy memories again with her.

I'll make sure that our love is sweeter the second time around.

I lay her on my bed and watch her sleeping. Her beauty is the most satisfying scenery that I want to watch for the rest of our lives.

Then, beads of sweat are forming on her face. She looks scared like she is having a nightmare. I got my handkerchief and wipe her sweat. But her nightmare looks horrible as she screamed. "No!"

Sam is starting to wake up. When her eyes opened and saw me, she looks like she saw the resemblance of the beast in her nightmare. She got up and throw the pillow to my face.

"Stay away from me! I want to go home! Please!" She said while crying.

It hurts that she called another place home.

"No. No. No! You're home is with me. You are not going to leave me again, Sam!" I shouted as I walk in circles.

"I told you, I am not Sam! My name is Kara Dela Vega! Please, stop fooling yourself." She said.

"Kara or Sam, I know you by my heart. Maybe you have forgotten about me because of an accident or a stressful event because of our b..." I did not finish my sentence.

I don't want to remind her that she was pregnant with my baby and lost our child because of a miscarriage.

I bite my lips as I tasted my blood. I think I am going crazy because she doesn't know me. I pulled my hair and punched the wall to release my tension.

"You are crazy! Stop trying to make me a person that I am not!" She said back.

"Yup, I am crazy. But please, don't leave me. I can't live without you anymore." I said kneeling in front of her.

Sam slapped my face. "How dare you say that. How about me?! I can't live with you after you did...did that horrible thing. After you f0rced me! Monster!" She said slapping my face continuously.

I cried while she said that. I am really a horrible person, but I can't think properly after I saw her for the first time after she was gone.

She stopped slapping my face when she saw me crying. I hope she shows concern about my welfare and not because she felt tired hurting me.

"Sam, I am sorry." I told her while I took her hands which are red and swollen.

I kissed her palms. She tried pulling it away from me but I am too strong for her.

I carried her out of her bed and went to the kitchen. She never fight back as I hold her close to me like she is a fragile and delicate piece.

"Why are we here?" Sam asked. I just did not answer back.