Chapter 11: The Limelight

After the show, Jessy and I were asked by a dozen of reporters. There are some guests who approached us. They said that was the best fashion show. They also praised Jessy's collection were modern and stylish to wear while others praised my performance.

We were busy for awhile but from time to time I look at Dylan and my siblings. He just let the kids play while waiting for me. He let them also eat so they will not be impatient to wait for me. He really knows how to take care of my siblings.

When the reporters are done, I talk to Jessy. I thanked her for the great opportunity she had given me. She told me that she wants to work with me longer. After the successful event, she will line up projects that we will be working together. I told her that I am excited because I love working for her. Then, I said my goodbye to her.

When I walk towards Dylan and my siblings, he gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses. This is the first time I received flowers, and to have hundreds of flowers was a dream come true. The color of roses are red and pink. "Red and Pink. Why?" I asked him while smiling. He never fails to surprise me.

"Light pink roses are for admiration. I really admire you, you showed a great performance. Then, the red roses are for my love for you." he said. I was about to kiss him but he gestured his index finger to me, telling me to stop. I placed my hand on my hip. Is he rejecting me?

Dylan hug the kids and let them close their eyes which they followed. I raised my eyebrow to him but he just smirked at me. "Now, for my kiss?" he asked. I giggled.

I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him for a kiss. Then, he kissed me back. His lips move and I followed in his pace. I hug his neck to kiss him more. He plunged his tongue to my open mouth. We are so intimate with our make-out session. We're not bothered that we are in a public place.

We are to engrossed with our kisses that we don't want to end it, but we stopped after hearing the flashes and clicks of cameras in our direction.

We both looked at the disturbance and saw the reporters. "Mr. Fernandez is Samantha the girl you fell in love with?" I look at Dylan and he move the kids to his back so that the reporters will not capture them.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend and I love her with all my heart. She is all to me." he said proudly. My heart started beating fast. He never denied his love for me. What have I done to deserve him?

"Are you soon to be getting married?" another reporter asked. My heart stopped, they are so futuristic because they think beyond about me and Dylan. However, I realized that I only want to be wed to one person, Dylan. It is nice to dream that I can become his wife.

"I really want to marry her but we are taking things slow, one at a time. I don't want to pressure her, even I want to marry her in every churches in the world." my tears started falling because he said it with so much love and sincerity. I cover my face with my hands so that reporters will not see me crying.

Dylan hugged me when he saw me crying. His warmth made me lighten up my mood and I stopped crying. "Now, please excuse us. My girlfriend and I need to leave. We are kinda tired. Her siblings also are all sleepy. Thank you for being nice to us." he said, then the reporters moved away.

He placed his coat on my shoulders to cover me. He carried my brothers on his hands while I pushed Tanya's wheelchair.

---

He placed down my brothers on the car seat. He positioned them so they can sleep. He also helped me with Tanya. He carried him inside and placed her on the seat to sleep. He both buckled them with their respective seat belts. The driver took the bouquet and wheelchair and placed it inside the compartment. We both sat inside the church.