Chapter 1: The Agreement

Sam's POV

I am Sam, 18 years old. During daytime, I work in a coffee shop two blocks away from my house. When night comes, I worked in a bar where rich and known people are customers. I work as a waitress. I hate this place, there are guys who becomes a different person when they drink too much. But I have no choice since customers are far generous when giving tips. I need that money to be able to support my siblings education.

Then, my phone rang. It is rare for me to have a call this late at night so may be it is important. I told my boss that I need to answer this and he nodded. I went outside and a lady said, "Is this Samantha Reyes?" Why does she know my name so I replied, "Yes, speaking. Who-Why you called?"

"I am a nurse. This is about your sister Tanya, she is in the hospital right now." she said and my heart stopped beating upon reading this. "I suggest that you come here for the doctor's diagnosis." she said. "Okay, I'll be there." then I ended the call, I ran to my boss and told him that I need to go to the hospital. He looks worried and told me that he'll be handling my replacement for this night and I should leave immediately. He is a very nice old man, he treats me like his daughter.

When I went outside the bar, I bumped to someone. I did not bother to look at him and say sorry since my mind is clouded with my sister's health condition.

When I am in the hospital, the doctor told me that my sister has a heart disease. My heart is shattered into pieces hearing my sister has the same illness that killed my mother. Why does she have this illness, if she is only seven years old. She is too young for this? I need to do something for her operation soon.

I never stopped working day and night, I doubled my hours of shift in the bar so I can save for my sister's treatment. I am at the staff room to count my money but it is nowhere near the money for the operation.

Jenny, who works as the manager in the bar looked at me and said. "I know what happened to your sister." I just sighed. "But the money you are having now is not enough. I can help you in earning a large sum of money in an instant. You know what I am talking about, right?" She said and I know what she meant. Jenny is doing special services here in the bar without the knowledge of our boss.

I bit my lip, what if I had no options to choose from. What if something happens to my sister? It would be the death of me that I have a way to help her but I am so selfish.

Jenny was about to leave the room when I called her, "I am in." She smiled and said, "Good girl." "But I want to hide my face," I said sternly. This will be the first and last time I am doing this so I don't want others to know it. She didn't speak for a few minutes. "Okay. I understand. But first I need to apply make-up and change your clothes so my clients will buy you." she said then I felt that I want to collapse upon hearing that but I need to be strong for my sister's sake.

Dylan's POV

I am about to be wed in two days to Jessica, daughter of my father's friend. We don't love each other but for the growth of our wealth status in the industry we agreed in the marriage.

Because of that my friends kept telling me that I need to have a bachelor party. They are so persistent to the point that they text and call me every minute to go to this bar. In order that they would not pester me, I agreed and drove my car to the event place.

"Bro, finally you came. The party is nonsense if the groom is not here." said Lucas, one of my friend who insisted to have this party. "Now, I am here. Can I leave now?" I asked because I don't like going to parties like this. "Stop being too uptight, relax. This is supposed to be your night." He pushed me inside the bar and I just go with flow. This is just one night.

Then he pushed me in the room and locked me inside. "Hey, what are you doing?! Let me out." I screamed. "Have fun, bro!" he shouted back.

When I scanned the room, it is plainly decorated. I found a bed inside and saw a girl with red hair is sitting on it. She has the same hair of the person who bumped into me last night but I never got to see her face since her head is facing down. Likewise, this girl in the same room as me is hiding her face by wearing a mask. She stood up and walked to my direction. "Your friend paid me give you oral s3x." she said. Her voice and body is amazing.

I was disappointed that my friend Lucas paid her for only oral sex because I want more of her. "How much did he paid you?" I asked and it sent chills to her body when she heard my voice. Then, she answered, "100 thousand dollars sir." she said and I smiled that he called me sir.

"I'll pay you 1 million dollars to have you for one night." I offered and even she wores a mask I saw that her eyes widen hearing it. So I grabbed my paycheck inside my suit and write the digits so she will realize that I am not joking. I placed it on the table close to the door. "You can claim it, after I am satisfied with you." She gulped down but she breathes hard and said, "I accept your offer."